1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bruce Carter likely out for season

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Ultimategamer5567, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,413 Messages
    6,116 Likes Received
    Yeah. I get what you're saying. I'm just smart-arsing. Lee, in particular, has a history that makes you worry he'll be in and out of the lineup his whole career.
  2. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,625 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    :laugh1: :laugh1:
  3. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

3,118 Messages
    708 Likes Received
    Lee frightens me. I'd need to see two full healthy years to even consider extending him long term. That's hard to say because he's such a great like able player. But like you said, his history is just scary. It's not like Austin where you know the problem area and can at least try to prevent it. Lee has had so many different issues all over his body. I have no faith in him playing a full 16 games.
  4. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,591 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    Our D is shot like the O-line...
  5. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    lol jeez man, is there anything about this team you like?
  6. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,592 Messages
    1,043 Likes Received
    This guy needs to be our next mike linebacker. As a big Notre Dame fan who's watched every game the past 3 seasons, I can tell you that he is the answer to our LB needs and would give us the best LB corps in the league. It's probably a pipe dream, but if it were a possibility i'd take him in a heartbeat. He'd be a leader from day one and he's solid as a rock.

[IMG]
  7. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    That guy is a fantastic LB. I doubt we draft one anytime soon being that we have two of the best on the team.
    He is going to be drafted really early and perhaps even higher than he should be but he is getting tons of attention this year.

EDIT- ND fan in LA? Odd.
  8. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,456 Messages
    920 Likes Received
    This is really the story of the season. Lose three centers in camp, Murray, Lee, Church, now Carter.
  9. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,592 Messages
    1,043 Likes Received
    Yea I just moved to LA a few months ago for school. I've been a ND fan since I was kid and I hate USC with a passion. And as for Manti Te'o he's going to be a stud LB in the league for a long time and if the opportunity arose to draft, I wouldn't think twice about it. But, it's probably not going to happen. Just saying.
  10. BruceLee5450

BruceLee5450 Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    35 Likes Received
  11. Falcon554

Falcon554 Well-Known Member

1,149 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    We are going to have to draft another RB to, Murray just as injury prone as lee has been
  12. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,520 Messages
    1,130 Likes Received
    I want that kid from Florida mike Gillesliee our however you spell his name. The kid is a stud running and in the passing game. I don't know if he will be a first rd RB but I'm hoping a 2nd round pick
  13. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    What a shame.