1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

bruno

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CowboyWay, Jun 13, 2010.

1. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,250 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    Bruno was on HBO last night. I had heard that it wasn't very good, so I never really thought much about it, even though I was a big fan of Borat.

I must say, I laughed myself silly watching it. By the time it was over, I had laughed so hard, I was feeling physically weak.

Anyone else seen it? What'd you think?

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Looking down on you Staff Member

67,616 Messages
    14,450 Likes Received
    Laughed a few times but all in all it was my least favorite character of his.

Even during his HBO so it was the least favorite character and I still like Ali G and Borat better.

3. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    One of my ALL TIME favorite movies. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it. He takes ****ing with people to a whole new level. Ali G and Borat are just as good imo. I love that guy (no homo).

4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

9,844 Messages
    2,784 Likes Received
    Horrible movie, just like Borat, but this was even worse than Borat.

5. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I own the DVD and I love it. He's hilarious. I liked when he went on the talk show.

6. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,250 Messages
    183 Likes Received
    I really like things that are fresh and new. Borat and Bruno were completely different than anything else I've seen. I just can't sit down and watch the same movie with a different script and different actors over and over and over again.

Good stuff.

7. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

9,844 Messages
    2,784 Likes Received
    But these movies are basically the same thing over and over again.

8. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, but that's what Sacha Baron Cohen (sp?) does. It's all shock-value humor. Hit or miss I suppose.