1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

bruno

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CowboyWay, Jun 13, 2010.

1. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,230 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Bruno was on HBO last night. I had heard that it wasn't very good, so I never really thought much about it, even though I was a big fan of Borat.

I must say, I laughed myself silly watching it. By the time it was over, I had laughed so hard, I was feeling physically weak.

Anyone else seen it? What'd you think?

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,500 Messages
    12,001 Likes Received
    Laughed a few times but all in all it was my least favorite character of his.

Even during his HBO so it was the least favorite character and I still like Ali G and Borat better.

3. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    One of my ALL TIME favorite movies. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it. He takes ****ing with people to a whole new level. Ali G and Borat are just as good imo. I love that guy (no homo).

4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

8,415 Messages
    1,794 Likes Received
    Horrible movie, just like Borat, but this was even worse than Borat.

5. Jon88

Jon88 Benched

7,665 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I own the DVD and I love it. He's hilarious. I liked when he went on the talk show.

6. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,230 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    I really like things that are fresh and new. Borat and Bruno were completely different than anything else I've seen. I just can't sit down and watch the same movie with a different script and different actors over and over and over again.

Good stuff.

7. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

8,415 Messages
    1,794 Likes Received
    But these movies are basically the same thing over and over again.

8. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, but that's what Sacha Baron Cohen (sp?) does. It's all shock-value humor. Hit or miss I suppose.