1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Bryan Broaddus on now, 103.3, Nate Newton too

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Jul 20, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
  2. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    cowboys have half battle done, still 3.4 defense,

nate, i cant wait to see this attacking style defense, like new orleans and new england game, ryan played them like noone played them like 1 down linemen, ryan is afraid to scheme you, where wade wants to line up with same scheme, where we would bust a defense and he would come right back to it

some things like wow, how many linemen on field or how many dbs etc
  3. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    bryan, i think robinson is an outstanding hire, jason got a quality coach, a very no nonsense type of guy, and green bay feels its na huge loss for them

jason isnt looking for a guy thats going to be a friend tothhe wrs, but youve got to work with them and jason wantede a guy to draw the line,

i dont think their will be party hats and bash thursdays on the coach like ray did
  4. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    nate asked if we can sign free, 1 thing cowboys have going for them, offer to free wil be around 7 to 7 and half, and d free will counter to 10, then try to work common ground there and not let him work, which would be unfortunate to finally find a OT that can play and let him walk in FA, dont think that will happen, but if does could be very unfortunate

on signing FAs, bryan thinks on weekend, even undrafted free agents too up to 90 players on team, and how they get on this really quick and league has to approve those signings

bryan will talk at 7 to 8 tonight, thats it,