1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bryant Mckinnie for our number 1??

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by dirt, Jan 1, 2006.

1. dirt

dirt Member

288 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sitting here on pins and needles trying to concentrate on the Eagles game but it doesnt feel right cheering for them.
    A few thoughts. In the wake of the love boat scandal in Minnesota in which Bryant Mckinnie was involved--IF Minn was looking to divest themselves of the residue of the scandal and willing to get rid of Mckinnie--would you give our number 1 for him--install him at LT and move Flo to RT?

As much as I detest Pittsburgh, I admire the way they run the ball and play defense especially as they run the 3-4 and should be the model for us.
    I can only hope that Al Johnson develops into a center in the Hartings mode. Hartings is outstanding in his initial block then moving up to the next level to pick a LB--now the run gains 5-6 yds instead of 2-3
    I wish we had an LB like Clark Haggans--9 sacks, covers rb's down the field--makes tackles all over the field
    I wish that Roy Williams made half the plays Polamalu does
    I would not touch any free agent to be from the Detroit Lions or the Arizona Cards--they are infected with losing!
    There are not alot of really good quarterbacks in this league
  2. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,119 Messages
    3,160 Likes Received
    You think we need him to charter boating excusions i take it?
  3. dirt

dirt Member

288 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    good one!!!!--I know Minnesota is the "land of 1000 lakes"--how many lakes are there in Texas?
  4. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,119 Messages
    3,160 Likes Received
    It only takes 1 to need a boat.
  5. dirt

dirt Member

288 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    knowing the ingenuity of some of these guys, it could be a boat on the back of a trailer being pulled down the highway--where there is a will there is a way, or should I say where there is a couple of "ho's" there is a party
  6. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,383 Messages
    1,406 Likes Received
    McKinnie has been pretty awful throughout his career, averaging about 12 sacks allowed per season. No way should they give up a first rounder for him.

Rich......
  7. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,730 Messages
    1,943 Likes Received
    Unless he's Orlando Pace, I don't want anything to do with our number 1 pick.