1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Cowboys Camp Battles: Jason Garrett And Rob Ryan

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Jul 29, 2012.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    Cowboys Camp Battles: Jason Garrett And Rob Ryan
    by Archie Barberio

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/7/29/3199945/cowboys-camp-battles-jason-garrett-and-rob-ryan

While the rest of the front page writers are doing a fantastic job of giving us a breakdown of the positional battles that we will see in training camp, I decided to take a more unconventional approach. After following the Cowboys closely during the past few training camps, I have noticed that there has been a rivalry between the offense and defense. Even when Wade Phillips was the head coach, there was a great competition between the offense and defense.

Jason Garrett is still a young head coach who is learning while on the job, but he has the competitive nature in him that you want to see in the head coach of a football team. Even though Garrett doesn't have the title of offensive coordinator anymore, he is still the man who has ultimate control over the offense.

Rob Ryan enters his second season as the Cowboys' defensive coordinator. We all know that Ryan has a completely different personality than Garrett, but the two have put aside their different styles and have come together to form, in my opinion, one of the best coaching staffs in the league...
  2. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,247 Messages
    1,407 Likes Received
    Wait, that author's name is Barberio. That sounds Italian, and they can't shoot an arrow straight.:rolleyes: (humor on Olympic archery results)

Oh, and this site has scientificly determined that ALL actions by Jerry the GM are doomed from the start. Simply because ol' Jimmah is gone...;)
    (this just being bluntly plain)