1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Cowboys Pursuing Both Sparano & Haley?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

14,315 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    Cowboys Pursuing Both Sparano & Haley?
    by One.Cool.Customer

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/1/7/2689536/cowboys-pursuing-both-sparano-haley

Jerry Jones hinted there might be some changes to the coaching staff during his regular radio appearance yesterday.

"We'll give you better answers on that as we go over the next three weeks," Jones told The Fan 105.3, indicating that changes could occur during the Senior Bowl later this month. "That's pretty much the way I'll leave it."

Adam Schefter on ESPN this morning reported that the Jets and Cowboys are both interested in Tony Sparano and want to add him to their coaching staffs. That's a little more concrete than we've heard so far, although Sparano's name has been linked to the Cowboys for a while. So far, the thinking has been that both Tony Sparano and Todd Haley could be among the list of candidates for the Cowboys, should the Cowboys be looking for an offensive coordinator.

Sparano would be a great addition to beef up the running game, Todd Haley would be a great addition for the passing game. Both coaches have coached and had success in Dallas before, and hiring either of the two would be a good move by the Cowboys. But here's a surprising development: Earlier today, Adam Shefter tweeted that Sparano and Haley might be available as tag-team:...
  2. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,030 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    I thought Haley was on his way back to Arizona.
  3. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    no to haley. let him go back to the cardinals.
  4. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    It's a development and in the end I'm pretty certain that's where he will end up. Earlier yesterday I would of called it all but done and did but the Jets are making a push that he has to listen to.
  5. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,716 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    Haley is an overrated blow hard.....no thanks.
  6. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Do you think we'll be able to upgrade/improve our OL and Secondary coaches this off-season?

Or at the very least move in another direction?
  7. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,311 Messages
    184 Likes Received
    Dave Campo has 9 lives with this team. It is time to move on.
  8. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,042 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    I hope Jerry opens his eyes to the long running problems in the secondary as well. Campo & Maxie have been crap.

I did not think they could get worse after Wade, man was I wrong.