1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Dallas Cowboys Keep Rolling In Day Three Of Free Agency

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Mar 16, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012...rton-dan-connor-brodney-pool-lawrence-vickers

by Tom Ryle on Mar 16, 2012 12:00 AM CDT in Dallas Cowboys 2012 Free Agents

I haven't done a military analogy in a while, and this seems like the perfect time for one. Back on December 8th, 1941, the Japanese Navy was having a heck of a celebration over the crippling blow they had struck against the United States at Pearl Harbor. The one dissenting voice recorded was that of the designer and commander of the attack, Admiral Yamamoto, who had served with the Japanese Embassy in the US and had traveled the country extensively. He looked a little deeper at the overall situation, and remarked "I fear that all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Looking at what seems to be a very impressive group of free agents signed by the Dallas Cowboys, I wonder just how much motivation Roger Goodell and the 28 whiny owners who complained gave to Jerry Jones and his son Stephen.

I have tried very hard to keep away from the Koolaid. But even the national media is saying mostly good things about what Dallas has done in this year's free agency, and I am getting really thirsty.
    Me Too!