1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Quick Take II: Evaluating The Cowboys Players Performance Against New York

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by MichaelWinicki, Nov 16, 2010.

1. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,688 Messages
    3,193 Likes Received
    Quick Take II: Evaluating The Cowboys Players Performance Against New York

by rabblerousr on Nov 16, 2010 4:30 PM CST

Last week, in a pregame musings post, I offered five characteristics of winning teams that I wanted to see from the Cowboys players in the New Meadowlands last Sunday. I didn't expect all of these things to be manifest on the field; rather, I figured them to be a barometer of progress during week one of the Garrett administration. As we have all read numerous times since then, however, that progress was unexpectedly accelerated--to warp speed: both players and coach acquitted themselves much better than anybody other than the most fervent (make that deranged) Dallas fan might have imagined.

As with my evaluation of Garrett's work last week, I thought it might be useful to compare the players' performances in New York against the rubric I created before the game. So, without further ado, here are some of the things I was looking for from our intrepid heroes on Sunday and how they responded in those categories.

For more... http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2010...oys-players-performance-against-new#storyjump