1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Training camp Observations -Day 1

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by UnoDallas, Jul 28, 2011.

1. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/7/28/2302075/training-camp-observations-day-1

Lets start with out first round pick, Tyron Smith. He saw a whole lot of Ware today. Now remember he is a rookie with no minicamps or OTA’s under his belt yet. Ware but him up for a test today and got the better of him. It was a very interesting dynamic, with Ware talking with him after and in between plays and on the side lines. Will get with some of the folks later to discuss but it looked to me like Ware was really coaching this kid and helping him. While Smith struggled with Ware we need to remember that he has had no off-season and goes up against the best in the league. I was very impressed with Smith pulling and covering downfield for run plays and getting out for screens. He seemed to know the playbook and boy is this kid fast getting out there

Holland came to camp out of shape and not prepared. He started bad and just plain got worse through practice. Knowing Garrett, he will not be on the roster when the season starts, the young guys looked so much better than he did. I think the Boys will pick up Dahl personally on a 2 year contract but we see some of the young guys spelling Dahl, Gurode and Kosier during the season and developing. One guy to watch is Letuli(?) kid has a mean and nasty streak to him. With him, Young, Arkin, Nagy and Costa we can see the future of the interior line.

Austin looked great. Dez is like night and day from where he started last season

Other than that both Austin and Dez were catching everything. Witten and Bennet looked very good.
  2. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Erection much?
  3. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what dude ?
  4. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lmao....sorry, I got a little excited when I read that.
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,553 Messages
    285 Likes Received
    Thats just saad and pathetic to hear about holland.oh well. Great to hear Dez improved.
  6. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,675 Messages
    1,491 Likes Received
    Get rid of that load of ---- Holland. What a waste.
  7. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received

LOVE IT!
  8. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,571 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    Highly recommend reading this write-up INCLUDING the posts below the story as the writer answers questions from readers. Very interesting!