1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BTB: Tweet Beat: Cowboys Might Move Ratliff To DE? Whose Stock Rose In BCS Game?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by CCBoy, Jan 10, 2012.

1. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,266 Messages
    1,411 Likes Received
    Tweet Beat: Cowboys Might Move Ratliff To DE? Whose Stock Rose In BCS Game?
    by KD Drummond on Jan 10, 2012 11:36 AM EST in Dallas Cowboys News

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012...ht-move-ratliff-to-de-whose-stock-rose-in-bcs

Jay Ratliff, at defensive end... on the same side as DeMarcus Ware? Could it be?

The Twitterverse is a wonderful place, once you get past the spam. Really, all of social media as a whole is reinventing the way people share information. You can keep track of all sorts of folks associated with your favorite pasttime; from athletes to beat writers to analysts. Sure, some people are too social, and you'll get the occasional faux pas or release of too much information, but the merits of the medium are obvious.

While watching the BCS Championship game last night, I came across a string of tweets that originated during the Wild Card games that took place on Sunday. To say that it piqued my interest would be an understatement.

If you aren't familiar with Bryan Broaddus, (@BryanBroaddus) as a Cowboys fan you should be. He writes for ESPN Dallas and is a former NFL Scout. He provides some of the best material that site has to offer and honestly, shouldn't be judged by his contemporaries. Anyway, Broaddus had an interesting exchange with @********** that I had to follow up on to make sure my aging eyes weren't deceiving me...