1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Callahan Called The Ultimate Bus Driver's Game

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by CowboyFan74, Sep 13, 2013.

1. 1LoyalCowboyFan

1LoyalCowboyFan Active Member Zone Supporter

639 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    I would like that as I have Dez on my fantasy team lol
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    I don't know about a mouse in his pocket but there are certainly bats in the belfry.
    Wolf2k5 likes this.
  3. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,392 Messages
    579 Likes Received

I think my point was we won, we did win, so i win twice, and thats win win.
    Wolf2k5 likes this.
  4. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

3,049 Messages
    1,755 Likes Received
    I've never heard of so much complaining after a win. This is ridiculous. Despite all of the yards, points scored or allowed, what matters is the final score. Dissecting a game with numbers can be left to the experts, not those pretending to be.
  5. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,921 Messages
    641 Likes Received
    Well anywho I'm hoping Dunbar, Austin, and Harris can pick up the slack this week and take those 5 yard hand offs and run 20+ yards, if not to the house..

That will help our situation tremendously. Dunbar is the one who will really make teams pay if given the opportunity, hoping he gets healthy soon...
  6. CowboyFan74

12,921 Messages
    641 Likes Received

Uh no Beavis, the point of the thread.

-Fail
  7. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

3,269 Messages
    2,152 Likes Received
    Down the stretch?

It's week 1.
  8. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,080 Messages
    807 Likes Received
    Anyone who cannot see that Romo is a good QB is just straight up football obtuse.
    Wolf2k5 likes this.
  9. Maxmadden

Maxmadden Well-Known Member

1,007 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    Not sure what the point of the thread was but the key noun was Callahan. Why is it Romo's fault for the conservative game plan. Every Qb in the playoffs lost last year (except Flacco) and they ultimately were unable to bring their team back from a deficit to move on and thus failed at some point. We were behind in every game last year and fortunately had Romo to bring us back most of the time against the odds. We finally had a chance to play with a lead this year and we played conservative to preserve the win. WTH
  10. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,548 Messages
    835 Likes Received
    The point of the thread was to attack Romo...nothing more.

The only fail was opening the thread and not having you on ignore...YET
    Wolf2k5 likes this.
  11. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,629 Messages
    2,518 Likes Received
    Based on the commentary I'm guessing that mouse is a flask of Beam
  12. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,421 Messages
    499 Likes Received
    So...the offense is supposed to somehow score points off of turnovers that the defense already scored on? Riiiiight....
  13. CowboyFan74

12,921 Messages
    641 Likes Received
    Uhm no dude if you were following the thread the previous poster said Romo scored 24 points off 6 turnovers...

-Blind homers
  14. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

862 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    Ugh. So tired of rehashed bs with zero knowledge. It's getting irritating. Go trade for Payton in your madden franchise then....
  15. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,424 Likes Received
    this the same D that couldn't stop the giants when it mattered?

it was a team effort. it was ugly. it was a lot of things.

but it was one single god **** game, not our entire future.

got i hate the IGS.
  16. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,786 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Callahan called a bus driver game?.............I thought Romo changed virtually every call with audibles?
  17. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,421 Messages
    499 Likes Received
    Uh no dude, you implied the team didn't do much with 6 turnovers, when the fact is they got 24 pts, which was pointed out to you. Then you said the defense scored on 2 so it didn't apply to the offense...but you stuck to the 6 number, as if the offense should have got more out of the turnovers they had no opportunity with. If you're going to limit things to the offense, then stop using the 6 and use the 4.

Really, does having an agenda mess with the logic/reasoning part of the brain that much?
  18. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,572 Messages
    1,713 Likes Received
    Oh, a CowboyFan74 thread...
    [IMG]
    CowboyFan74, dstovall5 and ChldsPlay like this.
  19. CowboyFan74

12,921 Messages
    641 Likes Received
    Whaaaa!!! Stop picking on Romo!!!
  20. dooomsday

dooomsday Member

886 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Now Im no football genius who can watch Romo go 8-8 while folding in the biggest game of the year and a few months later completely block that out and talk about how lucky we are to have him solely based on stats vs bad teams and his meaningless 4th quarters like an astute football mind, BUT;

Im pretty sure if you are taking what the D gives you, you are playing into their game plan by NOT doing what they dont want you to. .A 105 million dollar QB we are lucky to have should dictate what we do, not visa versa. O has the advantage. By rules, by forward motion, but knowing what they are doing; while the D doesnt. You may as well substitute being fooled with taking what they gave us. If not for the D we get crushed and Eli out plays Romo by a lot.

And for the record, since Romo choked in the last game of last year, the advantage in the argument is now with the non homers who were proven correct.... until such time as he proves otherwise.

And guess what? I can criticize the approach and Im still glad we won! : - p