1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

calm down everyone!

Discussion in 'Rant Zone' started by TTexasTT, Oct 27, 2013.

1. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    938 Likes Received
    Would beating a putrid Vikings team really mean anything? 0-4 against teams with winning records. I just don't see anything great about playing the Vikings next week. So this team can beat bad teams but can't beat good ones? It doesn't belong in the playoffs. I would love to see these stats

JG record against teams with winning and losing records

Romo's record against teams with winning and losing records
  2. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,810 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    We are right on schedule for an 8-8, second-place finish within the NFC East. We are just good enough to provide hope and expectations, but not good (smart?) enough to actially deliver.
    CowboyStar88 likes this.
  3. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,065 Messages
    365 Likes Received
    record, 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 4-4, at what point will you get it.....
  4. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    lol
    Just playing.

It is what it is. Why not hope for the best at this point?
    Dale likes this.
  5. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,468 Messages
    1,438 Likes Received
    Beating the Vikes won't mean much except for a win in the column. Then to NO and sitting at the bye .500 once again.

I was being sarcastic about the playoffs, this team can't get out of it's own way to string together multiple wins.
  6. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    938 Likes Received
    That's very possible but I don't think RGOverrated is that good
  7. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I dont need anyone like you telling me the previous records. What is all your moaning going to do? If you detest this team so much, just go away. I dont think Jerry will call and beg you back.

Stop crying.
  8. crashintonickdm

crashintonickdm Active Member

707 Messages
    147 Likes Received
    cowboys will win this division. redskins still have to play the falcons, 49ers, us again, the giants twice, the eagles in philly, the chargers and chiefs.
  9. pacy

pacy 82 WITTEN 82

221 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    Funny thing is we will probably blow out the Vikings next week and get hopes up again, only to get shredded by the Saints the following week. 5-5 after the bye. .500 Team. Sad but true. But I will be with you guys....go Cowboys.
  10. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,110 Messages
    197 Likes Received
    We still have to play the saints on the road, and the skins and giants on the road, not to mention the bears on the road.
  11. dcowboysfan76

dcowboysfan76 Well-Known Member

1,025 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    I can at least say so far this season we haven't played down to the level of our competition as in the past (which by that thinking we should beat the Vikings). We've beat the teams we were supposed to beat and we were competitive in games versus teams with winning records. This loss does not make me happy, nor have any of the losses this season because they were games that we had a strong chance of winning.
    TTexasTT likes this.
  12. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Agreed. After today I dont expect to win much over .500 but I could see Dallas not losing one game in the NFC-E. Then hope like hell they can put it together for the playoffs

I wouldnt be one bit shocked. The Saints are legit as they come.
  13. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  14. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,110 Messages
    197 Likes Received
    No way the saints blow us out, we will probably outplay them for 3 and a half qtrs, have a ten point lead with 4 mins left, and blow it. Thats the cowboy way
  15. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Well-Known Member

1,453 Messages
    544 Likes Received
    Bottom line is that we're not a real contender to win a championship. Or make deep run in the playoffs. The more things change the more they stay the same.
  16. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Thankfully, you dont really know what going to happen.
    If you believe they are going to fail, why keep watching if you know it will just upset you?
  17. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Well-Known Member

1,453 Messages
    544 Likes Received
    Because I'm not a fair weather fan and I'm going to root for them regardless. But if you think we are A real contender to win a championship right now this year, you're crazy. Well on our way to another 8-8 season. Things will stay this way until we get a real HC and new offensive scheme.
  18. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    8-8 or worse? Exactly how sure about this are you?
  19. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,906 Messages
    3,855 Likes Received
    The team is allowed 24 hours before moving on to the next game. Can not fans have the same?

Last I heard, the game was over less than a few hours ago. People need time to vent, no matter how irrational their thoughts might be.
  20. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Well-Known Member

2,000 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Ive been calming down for 18 years of futility with this team.

Im sick of the process.
    PA Cowboy Fan likes this.