1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Camp observations: Romo sharpens up

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by RS12, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,639 Messages
    3,562 Likes Received
    Could that be because they're not hitting yet. Lets see what happens when the game gets more physical in the next few weeks.
  2. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,723 Messages
    1,062 Likes Received
    It could be. Believe me man.. I'm a big Harris fan. He was one of the few players that played with big time passion when he was on the field last year and he also likes to block/hit people. On top of that he is good at punt returns. He isn't going anywhere either.
  3. AmishCowboy

AmishCowboy if you ain't first, you're last

4,332 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    I agree and hate that
    Coale keeps have injury problems
    Irvin88_4life likes this.
  4. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Active Member

479 Messages
    181 Likes Received
    Miles had over 800 yards last season and only was out some of the Washington game last season. While his hammys have been an issue I think people overlook his play last season because of Dez being so dominant. I agree he has to produce or he needs to go but that is for any player on the team
  5. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

10,189 Messages
    3,017 Likes Received
    It's going to be difficult to have Beasley active on game-day if he does not play Special Teams.

He'll be the 5th WR on a team that plans to use a lot of 2 TE sets.
  6. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    I don't know, man.. i wouldn't be suprised to see him get more time in the offense than Harris this year. I love Harris, but Beasley brings something to the offense that really none of our other receivers can with his ability in the slot. Miles is pretty good in the slot as well, but i think Beasley will grow to be a beast in that role.