1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Can I be the first to say this was a lame draft?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Awakened, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,319 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    Even the most negative posters here are die-hard Cowboy fans at heart. Someone that comes into the forum and openly states that he is a wavering fan of the team, well, I personally would prefer they "fade" as they put it and move on. It just smacks of a bandwagon fan.

Stick with your team through thick and thin. Lose your faith in management, lose your faith in players, lose your faith in the coaches, but don't lose your faith in the Star. Don't just hang around for the good times. Be a fan.
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,874 Messages
    5,487 Likes Received
    The only pick I would call a reach is Matt Johnson. All the others figured where they were selected.
  3. fgoodwin

fgoodwin Active Member

1,145 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    And that would describe me which is why I've kept my mouth shut. But one thing I do know is that anyone who criticizes Jerry will be bullied by the "regulars" in this forum until they: (1) leave; (2) shut up; or (3) adopt a more generally acceptable opinion.
  4. fgoodwin

fgoodwin Active Member

1,145 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I fall into the "most of the posters" category but I can assure you Bear does his homework. When it comes to the draft, his is one of the few opinions I consider to be informed. However slamming fellow Cowboy fans isn't his normal style (at least not as I remember it) so his question surprised me a bit.