1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Can someone help me with 2 pictures?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by ajk23az, Apr 25, 2004.

1. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    can someone please help me combine 2 pictures to 1 picture....one is of a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am and the other is a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS....i want to like combine them to make them one...i dont have photoshop and i dont know how to do it anyways, so can somone please do this for me?....if you are interested in helping me please email me at:

air0208@hotmail.com

then i will send you the two pictures...thanks a lot!!! :eek:
  2. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You may want to private message BrainPaint... he's the photoshop genius here.
  3. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,120 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Pm the brain...
  4. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for repeating me.... post repeater hahaha :D
  5. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,120 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    I have a nasty habit of skimming through thrash posts...you understand ;)
  6. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hahaha, hope your not taking a shot at me. :D
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,260 Messages
    4,584 Likes Received

If you have two pictures with one car on each...and you want it switched to two cars on one pic...then post the pics on this forum and I can put the two cars on one picture.

However if you want the two cars blended together (like a front end of one and back end of another) to make one car...then chances are I could not make it look good.

BTW...I used to have 68 Firebird while in High School....When I left to join the army I sold the car....I stick kick myself in the arse every so often for not keeping that car... :mad:
  8. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received

well, i dont know how to post a pic on here...it says insert image there but then i dont know what to type in the box :rolleyes: ....help please?

theres a 69' Camaro SS for auction up here we can bid on that for ya , on saturday...auctioneer says to go for around 8-10K....has 89000 miles...i looked at it, its in pretty nice condition.
  9. BrAinPaiNt

61,260 Messages
    4,584 Likes Received

If I had the money I would do it...but at this time things are tight at the household.

Is the picture on the internet or on your computer?
  10. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Send me the pics...and explain, in some detail, what you want. I'll be glad to give it a shot.
  11. BrAinPaiNt

61,260 Messages
    4,584 Likes Received

I did some quick fixes...I am sure you could do better as I am not sure what he wanted.

Let me say....the camaro is ROCKIN!