1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Can someone post the link to the RW hit on Shauny Alexander?

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by CrazyMonster, Sep 5, 2006.

1. CrazyMonster

CrazyMonster Member

485 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Can someone post the link to the clip of Roy just leveling Alexander.

Thanks!

:star:
  2. roughneck266

roughneck266 Well-Known Member

1,734 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    I believe that hit is in Tek2000's "tear it up" video, as well as alot of others. You can download it from www.cowboysvids.com.
  3. rgcowboys

rgcowboys Member

407 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,466 Messages
    400 Likes Received
  5. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This hit means what exactly ? Guys get hit big and bounce up...Do we have Roy getting burned on MNF & by Shockey? I hope to see less BIG hits from Roy and more BIG deflections and knockdowns of passes ...IMO Roy is a liability anytime the ball is passed.
  6. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,044 Messages
    873 Likes Received
    That post isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell.
  7. CrazyMonster

CrazyMonster Member

485 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I dont give a crap about your opinion, nor did I ask for it.

THanks to everyone else!!
  8. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    :suxjints:
  9. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,588 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    Just put that Giants Troll on ignore .......
  10. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  11. AsthmaField

AsthmaField Outta bounds

9,606 Messages
    630 Likes Received
    It means that over the course of a game, the offensive players become a little gun shy and intimidated by Roy. WR's start short arming passes and running backs start running out of bounds. The intangibles that Roy's huge hits bring to the defense are very real, but hard to quantify. It does have a negative effect on the offense.

Plus, the Redskins late TD's weren't Roys responsibility... even Parcells said that. He covers just fine and makes plenty of big plays that aren't simply big hits.

I wouldn't trade him for any other SS in the NFL. You're just looking for things to down him and the Cowboys about, because you're a fan of a rival team and all the other NFC East fans hate Roy and always try to talk down about him. Your efforts are amusingly transparent.

Roy is going to be a monster this season. He's going to have more help than he's used to and it looks like Zimmer is going to use Roy to rush the QB more than in past years. Look for him to have a huge year.
  12. Meat

Meat New Member

28 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Are you even a cowboy fan? Sometimes I wonder if some of these kids just put on a cowboy avatar or sig and register on a cowboy forum but are really an Eagles/Redskins/Giants fan in disguise and just talk nonsense.

It's hard to believe some of these people are fans of the team when the only thing that comes out of their mouth is negative and not positive.

Not only is your post nonsense, but all he was doing is asking for the video, he wasn't asking for a debate.
  13. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt °¤~Cold Eternal~¤° Staff Member

58,786 Messages
    1,709 Likes Received

This coming from the guy who posted a video clip of Kosier a few years ago and making a stink about it.

WOW!
  14. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,466 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    People, put x-dawg on your ignore list and save your keyboard typing for actual intelligent conversation.
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,464 Messages
    169 Likes Received
  16. demdcowboys#1

demdcowboys#1 New Member

1,453 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hope to see less of YOU!!!!
    This is a thread complimenting the big hits Roy makes, not TWO gotdamn plays from last season, it was damn near a year ago that those plays happen, **** and get over it!!!!!!!!

Roy makes hits and he is a ballhawk, point blank

now shoo fly...........shoo
  17. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So you think Roy is a good coverman? You think I'm wrong? you don't hink he's too run oriented? you don't think he plays too close to the LOS? you don't think he's been burned numerous times??
    Or did you just not like the fact I pointed out a big fault in one of your favorite player's game? B/C I'l tell ya - I love Roy - I want him to be a team leader - I want him to change games - but you need to make big plays in pass coverage for that ...and as of now Roy is NOT a complete safety.
  18. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,020 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    Uh, if anything Roy needs to play in the box more often. He is not utilized there enough.

Name one safety that hasn't been burned numerous times. I bet you are on Polamalu's jock like every other Joe Fan. Well guess what, Polamalu has been burned numerous times, and he plays in the box, alot. Is he a complete safety? If you say yes, then you need to check yourself, because you have a double standard in effect.

Are you saying Roy never makes big plays? How many times has that theory been debunked? Numerous times. As just one example - Whether it was a gift throw or not, Roy singlehandedly won the second Eagles game last year with that interception. The guy makes alot of plays.
  19. X-Dawg

X-Dawg Benched

471 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dude - don't embarrass yourself Troy P is a FAR better football player than Roy - Roy is not in the Top 6 in the NFL for that matter...He's too heavy and too slow....
  20. proline

proline Active Member

1,377 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Last season, RW had 3 INT's and 7 passes defensed, with 1 TD. The great Troy Polamalu had 2 INT's, 6 passes defensed, and 0 TD. Last year was Roy's first year playing in the system that Troy's been in for his entire (3 yr) career.