1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Can we win out?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Silverstar, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Silverstar

Silverstar Active Member

3,945 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Ok, you knew this thread was coming.

I say...HELL YES!
  2. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,624 Messages
    120 Likes Received
  3. lane

lane The Chairman

10,367 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    i think after today's win......................anything is possible.
  4. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We will beat Washington and St. Louis and go 10-6
  5. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

7,223 Messages
    210 Likes Received
    yes, we can win out, but more likely it will be 10-6. But yes, we can win out.
  6. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,686 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    Yes, carolina not scaring me. Delhomme really playing bad lately. Gotta watch out for S Smith, but the other wr's arent gamebreakers and their running game has been bad lately.

I think we shut down the run and pressure delhomme, take what their defense gives us and win.

Redskins ailing, we will play a solid game, get a lead and hold them to 7-10 points.

then it will be the final game against St Louis, we will have something to play for and be playing at home.
  7. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

46,873 Messages
    1,789 Likes Received
    If we play Cowboy ball we can. If we play wussy ball we can't.
  8. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can we win out? Absolutely

Will we win out? I guess we will just have to play the games and see.
  9. DragonCowboy

DragonCowboy Well-Known Member

5,377 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    I heard about the Carolina Panthers that both the DE's are hurt, and Steve Smith got popped during the game with the TB Bucs, so anything is possible!!!
  10. big_neil

big_neil Benched

902 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes. The worst is over: Den, @NYG, KC. We basically were 1-1-1, they never got a shot in OT vs. Denver. St. Louis is now a gimme. At Washington? It's really hard to beat the same team twice in a season. Washington is not as good as Dallas. Brunell and Drew are close this season, as they always have been since Washington State at Washington in 1992, when Drew beat #1 Washington while QB at WSU. The tough game is at Carolina, but they sure looked beatable today. Give Tampa credit, they are 5-2 on the road, an NFL best (underscoring Drew's 7-3 road record in the last 10).
  11. wesleyc288

wesleyc288 Believer

720 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  12. TunaFan33

TunaFan33 Benched

1,824 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    B/w the Skins and Carolina game, I think the latter is by far the less scarier. The Skins will approach us like it's their Super Bowl, 'cuz they have a chance to sweep us for the first time in a decade.

However-Carolina has zilch running game, and a vulnerable OL to boot. Even Rucker and Peppers may be still dinged when we play them.

I'm thinking 10-6.