1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Can you believe Austin hurt his hamstring again?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,268 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    He needs to stretch to the point that he can chew his toenails with his legs straight.
    Cebrin, Rack Bauer and jobberone like this.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,170 Messages
    4,608 Likes Received
    LOL. Well maybe not chew his toenails but he should be able to sit on the ground and lay his head on his leg easily. He should also be able to stay and reach over and put his head on his legs way down the tibia as well as easily put his palms on the ground without effort. Then his glutes, hamstrings and psoas are stretched properly. He should also be balanced powerwise and flexibility wise with his quads and other anterior muscles.
  3. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,572 Messages
    1,712 Likes Received
    That's my prediction going forward after this season. Dez and Williams outside with Harris in the slot.
  4. boysfanindc

boysfanindc Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,087 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    I am tired of him being hamstrung by his hamstrings.
  5. jrumann59

jrumann59 Well-Known Member

4,293 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    I would go with this maybe Harris and Beasley sharing time in the slot since harris is the primary return man. If beasley doesn't show enough this year maybe another WR in draft or FA
  6. cowboys1981

cowboys1981 Well-Known Member

3,021 Messages
    1,751 Likes Received
    Once you injure that muscle, it's never the same. I tore mine and even two years after I don't run with the same confidence. I wouldn't be surprised of Clay Mathews or Jordy Nelson miss time due to their hamstring this season either. They have a history of hamstring problems.
  7. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,958 Messages
    1,537 Likes Received
    Clay Matthews missed time this past weekend. I don't think he went back in the game after tweaking his hammy.
  8. bsheeern

bsheeern Well-Known Member

1,760 Messages
    52 Likes Received