1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't decide on a TE...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by EMMITTnROY, Sep 5, 2011.

1. EMMITTnROY

EMMITTnROY Well-Known Member

2,962 Messages
    1,391 Likes Received
    I have Rob Gronkowski, but I'm afraid of him splitting catches with Hernandez. Here's the free agents I'm looking at: Tony Gonzalez, Chris Cooley, Jared Cook, Dustin Keller, Jermaine Gresham, Visanthe Shiancoe. What do you guys think-- pick up one of those guys or roll with Gronkowski?

2. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,500 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    I'm in the same boat as you and I think our best bet is to just play it by matchup, I'm strongly considering picking up lance Kendrick this week, the eagles are atrocious vs TEs

3. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,308 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I would go with Tony, he is reliable....you never know who Bill is going to roll with in NE.

4. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

11,045 Messages
    760 Likes Received
    What about a guy like Greg Olsen? I hear he and Cam have some good chemistry going on plus he was underused in Chicago.

5. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian 3.141529 Zone Supporter

12,166 Messages
    430 Likes Received
    Jared Cook has the upside.

6. MegaMagick

MegaMagick Active Member

6,336 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Rob Gronkowski will probably be Brady's primary redzone target out of all his receivers, he seems like a good bet. If a guy named Lance Kendricks is available in youur league i also suggest you pick him up, Bradford's number 1 target.

7. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

34,679 Messages
    4,015 Likes Received
    If you went with one of them, I'd go with Cooley.

He racks up yards on little screens all the time.

Of course, I haven't watched him play that much since Shanny came around but I would assume they will utilize him to some extent as he was pretty good at it.

8. funkytown

funkytown Well-Known Member

1,208 Messages
    168 Likes Received
    Thats tough, none of them are great.

Agree on the Lance Kendricks thing...Pick him up if available.