1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Castro the Brightest leader Watson I have ever met?

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Doomsday101, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think he's probably very bright.

Again, a total POS who doesn't care about his country being poor. He's able to keep himself living a good lifestyle.
  2. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Let me finish this topic with this.

Castro is an *******, and as an *******. I hope he gets painful cancer of the ******* and have a long drawn out death that leads to a revolution in Cuba, and the people getting their country back.
  3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    I don't think the man is smart however I don't think Saddam was smart either or Kim Jon ill
  4. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives. Zone Supporter

7,073 Messages
    120 Likes Received
    From her quote she thinks Castro is smarter than Obama, or is she saying she has never met Obama ?
  5. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,677 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    Just another moronic congress type of which we have way too many
  6. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    kinda like our current leadership.
  7. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Exactly. You don't keep down a whole country, fight off America, and keep your people poverty stricken AND keep your power for 50 years by not being "bright".
  8. Wheat

Wheat Philosopher

2,924 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    everybody has their own opinion.
  9. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Well, she is a democrat. He probably is the brightest person she has met.:D
  10. Doomsday101

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    Bright or cruel and ruthless?

Here in the states we don't like an opinion we verbally disagree there they shoot you, does not take much intelligent to do that.
  11. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,677 Messages
    1,620 Likes Received
    When you are willing to torture, imprision and kill those that oppose you and you have enough power to do it- how much intelligence does that take?
  12. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Don't mistake me. Castro is a horses ***. But you don't hold power of a country for 50 years by being stupid.

Whether they shoot you, hang you, you simply don't hold onto power that long by being stupid. I don't see why this is such a difficult idea to understand.
  13. Doomsday101

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    As I said before I did not say he was stupid but holding power at the barrel of a gun does not make a person bright. Kim Jon ill is about a crazy as a loon and hold power but does so through fear people know anyone stands up to him is a dead man that does not take great intelligence. Does it make him stupid? No but it does not make you bright either.
  14. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I don't know, go ask the million people in American prisons right now for doing time for kidnapping, torture, murder, rape, and ask them why they aren't heads of state.

My guess would be its because they aren't smart enough.

This isn't any different from mastermind criminals. The mob, Al Capone, Frank Lucas (from American Gangster fame), etc.

These people do heinous acts to other people. But stupid they are not.
  15. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    It does indeed make you bright. Look at Saddam. The first thing he did was get rid of every person in high ranking military posts. He surrounded himself with family only. Why? Because the chances of him being overthrown and murdered were much less likely if you only surround yourself with family members. This was not a stupid man. A nutjob by our standards? Yes. But not stupid.

And your argument on that it doesn't take a smart person to hold a gun to someones head and scare the hell out of the people isn't true. These people GAINED POWER originally because they were smart. They got their way into power, and the fear and intelligence they used sustained them in power.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.
  16. Doomsday101

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    Your version of someone being bright and mine then are just different. Yes Saddam surrounded himself with family he also killed them if he felt they were becoming a threat that does not take intelligence. If you think these guys are great mind be my guest I don't think much of them or their intelligence.
  17. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,431 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    If only the US had bought Cuban sugar,,,,

I think though even the most ardent right winger here has to admit that there is no logical reason to keep the embargo going. Cuba isn't a threat to anyone.

I have no opinion one way or the other re Cuba. I do know though that there are many people who like to holiday there because there are no Americans. I've never been to Cuba so I don't know if that is a bonus or not ;)
  18. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I'd love to visit Cuba now. Before it opens up and all you see are T-shirt shops. Just like Key West.
  19. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why would anyone with a conscience vacation in Cuba? Your tourist dollars would only serve to perpetuate a cruel and unjust regime. Would you have vacationed in South Africa at the height of Apartheid?
  20. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Agreed.

Anyone who refutes this needs extensive courses in Latin American History,Critical History and Sociology of Underdeveloped Countries.