1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 16 New England Patriots 20 | 4TH QUARTER

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DallasEast, Oct 16, 2011.

1. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,494 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    i hate these games, when you think you have no shot to win, you get in the game, you are winning, you get your hopes up for a win, and BOOOOOOMMMM, goes out the window.....sigh.....
  2. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,090 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    I'm sorry but Garrett's philosophy/style is outdated. It doesn't work in today's NFL.
  3. kevsstang

kevsstang Member

93 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is on garrett. They are up by 24 on the lions and he passes the ball. Now they are up by 3 and they run the ball. This is worse play calling than little kids football
  4. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,395 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Smh some of you people are crazy.. chill out Damn...
  5. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

3,997 Messages
    544 Likes Received
    yes, this piece of crap is on him. utterly clueless and gutless when it comes to crunch time. i don't want to hear anything about how weak the nfc east is and how we still have a great chance, etc. week in and week out we crash or almost crash in every imaginable way. sickening....
  6. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

....this kid has 2 or3 monster games per season and everyone gets out the annointing oil: he is mediocre at best. Can't catch balls RIGHT to him. 40 yr old Deion Branch catches everything thrown his way. Miles is just......average. Kinda like this team.:rolleyes:
  7. Dash28

Dash28 Felis silvestris catus

6,329 Messages
    352 Likes Received
    We NEED a real OC.
  8. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

8,976 Messages
    948 Likes Received
    Also because our offensive coordinator/head coach, ran a give-up series.
  9. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was the 32nd ranked defense, right?
  10. SlwSVT

SlwSVT Member

285 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Because you can't trust Romo, duh! He has killed us in 2 prior games.
  11. The30YardSlant

The30YardSlant Benched

24,279 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Patriots played their worst game at home in YEARS and Garrett couldnt win because he has no grasp of situational playcalling.

I'm literally ashamed of myself for ever believing in him.
  12. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,396 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Worse part for me is now we get another inevitable week of *****ing, slamming and ruing from all comers, so disappointed........
  13. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

2,990 Messages
    545 Likes Received
    Second straight week Jason Garrett's offense had the ball with 4 minutes left and a lead and second straight week they couldn't close it.
  14. MegaMagick

MegaMagick Active Member

6,336 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Inept playcalling. Nowhere near a meltdown.

That would be a fumble or Romo INT like we're used to seeing.
  15. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

6,319 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    Yeah, I don't mind Garrett being head coach but he can't be both at this point. It is too much for him.
  16. MC KAos

MC KAos Well-Known Member

7,494 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    i agree, 9 wins might win our division, and we have played the 2 road AFC games and the best team in the NFC west, so id say our schedule is easier going forward. we really need to win 2 of the next 3 tho to get to 4-4 at worse at the half
  17. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    :lmao2: I was looking for some arm chair OC start this and lo and behold, didn't get dissappointed.
  18. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,249 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
    Yeah, the defense is awesome. You have to love their performance but the offense is just pathetic in key aspects.

To be honest, I wasn't sure Ryan's D was going to hold up but I was pretty confident the offense would hang some points on the board and instead they failed the team again.

This defense is playing to well to be hamstrung by a single aspect of the offense that has been a problem for years.

It's completely irrational and Garrett is solely to blame. When you have an opportunity inside their territory you absolutely cannot fail over and over and over again.

The defense deserves much better than what they have playing on the other side of the field.