1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Chad Johnson on NFLN TA

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Tyronosaurus77, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Tyronosaurus77

Tyronosaurus77 Member

465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow, talking about being silent. The man has nothing positive to say about the organizations and will not say anything about what the Bengals need to do to succeed.

It is obvious that Chad is upset about getting most of the blame for leaving, and he said that he would like to join a consistent winner. He also said at the end " TJ I see ya, do your aloha, or whatever...." sounds like he is deffinately upset that 84 made the probowl and not 85.

Did anyone else catch this??
  2. Tyronosaurus77

Tyronosaurus77 Member

465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rich: After being asked if he would be wearing black and orange next season you replied " maybe aqua teal and white, parcells should give me a call"
    Chad: Are you serious? Me?
    Rich: its what youve been quoted
    Chad: nawh, i would never do such a thing like that
    TD: so you were misquoted?
    Chad: Probably, Ive been misquoted and misunderstood for the last 7 years straight.
    TD: So you gonna have the bengal stripes on for life?
    Chad: I dont know what im gonna have on
    TD.: Next year?
    Chad: Im not sure
    Rich: So whats going on Chad? Whats goin on?
    Chad: I dont know
    Mooch: Well know marvin lewis ( Chad: He is?, let me drink to that") is watching this, do you have anything to say to him " im your guy" anything?...anything?
    Chad: No
    Mooch: I mean if you wanted to go somewhere else where would it be?
    Chad: Anywhere I can play to get here (superbowl) where I will be able to win consistently.

I cant believe how silent and not like himself Chad was, he has deffinatley played his last game as a Bengal IMO. What I dont understand is if he wants to leave to be on a consistent winner why in the world would be he be talking about Miami??
  3. Headless Horsemen

Headless Horsemen New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    T.O. + Whitten + Crayton + C.J.= Superbowl. Cincy burned him, the media burned him, I hope to see him in blue+silver next year where he can win.
  4. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,927 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    Never liked his antics:rolleyes:
  5. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    WITTEN!!!!
    :bang2:
  6. Headless Horsemen

Headless Horsemen New Member

22 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ooops. Witten!
  7. Tyronosaurus77

Tyronosaurus77 Member

465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually Chad feels that 85 + 89 = SuperBowl. Thats what he told a radio station in Charlotte NC about reuniting with Steve Smith. And telling the radio hosts that they should get on the horn with John Fox. " DeShaun Foster will never see 8 in the box with me there!"