1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Championship game picks: who you want, who you got?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by newlander, Jan 19, 2013.

1. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,025 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    i feel the same way.
  2. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

9,122 Messages
    113 Likes Received
    Brady beats the Falcons in SB, but at least Gonzalez gets there.
  3. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,006 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    They won the game and that one game to be in the NFC championship game. That's all that matters. I wish we had that excuse to be in their position.
  4. dupree89

dupree89 Well-Known Member

1,837 Messages
    996 Likes Received
    Patriots 38 Ravens 24
    I think it'll be a one score game throughout and the Pats clinch it late with a masterful Brady TD drive.

49ers 28 Falcons 17
    SF gets a defensive score early and it sets the tone for the game.
  5. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,084 Messages
    209 Likes Received
    Gimme the Falcons vs. Ravens. Can't root for 49ers and Patriots, don't want either of them to get another Super Bowl. I want to see Flacco vs. Matt Ryan, the two QBs from the 2008 Draft raising their game and competing to take their team to the promised land. And then Ray Lewis vs. Tony Gonzalez in a Retirement Match.
  6. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,086 Messages
    519 Likes Received
    How could anyone be rooting for the 49ers? The possibility of them getting #6 makes me sick to my stomach.
  7. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,179 Messages
    816 Likes Received
    So far the only thing that has gone the way I would have liked in the playoffs is that the Foreskins lost!!!!

Now 2 teams that I hate almost as much, 4Whiners and Pats are still in it. They need to go down!

I will be miserable if either of them make it to the the SB. Will be relieved if both lose tomorrow.

4 teams that I would love to see never win another game are Washington, SF, NE and Pitt. Any of then getting to the SB is just misery.
  8. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

1,437 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    True but lets not go overboard with the praise.
  9. DavidS

DavidS Well-Known Member

1,090 Messages
    176 Likes Received
  10. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,386 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    The ga dome was at 113 db last week which is among the top recorded stadium noise level in the league. To my knowledge only Seattle, Houston on their first game, minnesota and kc have had louder recorded levels.

Point is the atl fans are fully on the bandwagon and it was extremely loud.
  11. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,711 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    I want Atlanta and Baltimore but that means its going to be 49ers vs pats. Book it!
  12. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

2,917 Messages
    456 Likes Received
    I want San Fran-Baltimore, but I'm expecting New England and Atlanta to win.
  13. Hoovie

Hoovie Member

168 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Falcons lost Super Bowl XXXIII to the Broncos. Dirty Birds and Dan Reeves, starting FS arrested night before the game for soliciting a prostitute.

I want the Falcons to win, but I think the Niners are too much for them. Kaepernick is the real deal.

I don't like either team in the AFC championship, but I think the Pats win out.

Pats over Niners in SB.