Championship...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Sarge, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

22,678 Messages
    3,709 Likes Received
    Won my second Championship in a row 104-63 and I still have Forte to go just to add fuel to the fire.. $1000 to boot!

Let's get a rundown of everyone else who won their league.
  2. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    201-82.5

I was going to make a thread like this....I won 200 bucks s.
  3. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,680 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    I won one league 106 - 70, and losing my other championship 86-74 with Forte left to go.

Currently winning $500 and if Forte comes through could be a total of $700.
  4. SPHawk

SPHawk Member

344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Went in tonight with Mason Crosby going against Devin Hester. I was up 72-71 after a horrid start (down 46-0). I somehow managed to win 77-72 tonight for our league Championship. 1st time I've ever played FF so I'm pretty stoked and the $600 cash I'll get tomorrow is pretty sweet.
  5. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,973 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I took second. My players just didn't have any production in week 16. After leading the league in scoring for the entire season, my team failed to put up 100 points. I lost 113-96.
  6. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,590 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Been there done that before :(
  7. Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull Active Member

1,432 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I'm playing for my championship this week. Our league just voted to end at week 16 next season (yes, we are slow). I'm in a tight spot. My studs Manning, Wayne and Chris Johnson will be limited/out. Hines Ward and Berrian may be also. I hate my backup QB, Jason Campbell. DeAngelo Williams, Antonio Bryant and Calvin Johnson are locked in, as are K Kasay against NO and Falcons D. I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on whom to play:

QB: Campbell or Seneca Wallace (he's an available FA)
    RB: Tashard Choice or S Jax (at ATL) or Ced Benson or Chris Johnson
    WR: Nate Washington, Berrian, Hines Ward, or Reggie Wayne
  8. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,296 Messages
    616 Likes Received
    I got mine all locked up from the looks of things not a money league though just for fun
  9. Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull Active Member

1,432 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I started Wallace and SJax and won in a squeaker, 153-148, and only because LT got hurt. My opponent also had the Philly D, which accounted for 25% of his points. I would've traded it all for a Cowboys win today.