1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Championship...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Sarge, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,953 Messages
    1,848 Likes Received
    Won my second Championship in a row 104-63 and I still have Forte to go just to add fuel to the fire.. $1000 to boot!

Let's get a rundown of everyone else who won their league.
  2. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    201-82.5

I was going to make a thread like this....I won 200 bucks s.
  3. MrMom

MrMom Well-Known Member

1,605 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    I won one league 106 - 70, and losing my other championship 86-74 with Forte left to go.

Currently winning $500 and if Forte comes through could be a total of $700.
  4. SPHawk

SPHawk Member

344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Went in tonight with Mason Crosby going against Devin Hester. I was up 72-71 after a horrid start (down 46-0). I somehow managed to win 77-72 tonight for our league Championship. 1st time I've ever played FF so I'm pretty stoked and the $600 cash I'll get tomorrow is pretty sweet.
  5. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I took second. My players just didn't have any production in week 16. After leading the league in scoring for the entire season, my team failed to put up 100 points. I lost 113-96.
  6. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Been there done that before :(
  7. Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull Active Member

1,433 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm playing for my championship this week. Our league just voted to end at week 16 next season (yes, we are slow). I'm in a tight spot. My studs Manning, Wayne and Chris Johnson will be limited/out. Hines Ward and Berrian may be also. I hate my backup QB, Jason Campbell. DeAngelo Williams, Antonio Bryant and Calvin Johnson are locked in, as are K Kasay against NO and Falcons D. I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on whom to play:

QB: Campbell or Seneca Wallace (he's an available FA)
    RB: Tashard Choice or S Jax (at ATL) or Ced Benson or Chris Johnson
    WR: Nate Washington, Berrian, Hines Ward, or Reggie Wayne
  8. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,014 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    I got mine all locked up from the looks of things not a money league though just for fun
  9. Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull Active Member

1,433 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I started Wallace and SJax and won in a squeaker, 153-148, and only because LT got hurt. My opponent also had the Philly D, which accounted for 25% of his points. I would've traded it all for a Cowboys win today.