1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Chargers Coach, Brees and LT thoughts on game

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Rogerthat12, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

3,280 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    Go over to chargers.com and check out the video clips..they do not allow linking so go have a look-see :)

They have post-game video of Marty, Brees and LT ..you gotta hear LT..state his thoughts on our Defense thats provides us with perspective from a great running back.

Sorry, for not recapping each one (too many subjects) but watching the clips is priceless...ENJOY :):starspin:)
  2. Tricked

Tricked Fascinated

660 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LT's a stand up guy, it's hard for me to hear the questions but i pretty much knew what was being asked from LT's responses, gave us all the credit we deserved
  3. JDSmith

JDSmith New Member

1,669 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LT also grew up a Cowboys fan. I'm sure it would be tough for him to badmouth us. ;)
  4. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

3,280 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    He was disappointed but classy in his replies :)
  5. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,239 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    I cant seem to find it....What is it under?
  6. Tricked

Tricked Fascinated

660 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. TwentyOne

TwentyOne Well-Known Member

2,404 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Great sig!
  8. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

2,978 Messages
    249 Likes Received
    You can certainly tell how much they wanted this game and how good they think they are.

Hopefully, in a way, I hope this is us at this time next year, having played well the previous year with big expectations to be doing well every week.

We aren't there yet, but a few more wins like this against top-level opponents will go along way to changing our expectations.

The Chargers and their Head Coach are a class organization. I hope we are as good if we get to be as good as they are.

We were very, very lucky to win this.

Way to go, Cowboys.

parcellswaterboy
  9. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

2,983 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Classy Guy! It's nice to see that he and JJ have more than jersey numbers in common.
  10. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Anyone able to provide a summary? Much appreciated if anyone takes the time. :)
  11. TonyS

TonyS Well-Known Member

1,392 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    I almost cried after watching the LT video. Man, he looked and sounded like someone had just slapped his mama. Demoralized the man....sweet.
  12. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,239 Messages
    28 Likes Received
    Nice.........Great videos
  13. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,196 Messages
    1,300 Likes Received
    I watched these interviews last night. I thought they were pretty stand up all around. The Press, as usual, tried to lead LT down the path with Gates but he didn't bit. It was easy to see that he was disappointed but he was curtious, above board and humble all the way IMO.

Now, as for us. Those who are being homers about Gates should listen to what was said. I think it was all pretty true myself.