1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Chevy enthusiasts or sports car enthusiast only......

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by RatisBeast, Oct 18, 2004.

1. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would like to look at pics of your "classic" or your baby (sports or not) ....Here's my pride and joy........
    [IMG]

:D What do ya think ? I had to "black out" some stuff but i'm sure you can see the car.
  2. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    nice car man
  3. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,616 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    very nice...love the wheels !
  4. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks Jacs and Jamez, the wheels are 18 inch cragar s/s. :D
  5. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    The Dallas ride...

[IMG]

2004 Chevrolet Silverado SS AWD - Onyx Black
    345 RWHP
    2" Belltech drop
  6. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,700 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Here is my current ride... low mileage, hot motor and she handles like a dream... :D

[IMG]
  7. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OMG DALLAS beautiful ride man....... I envy you :) , There's one like that at the school i go to and he's always complimenting my car and me his.......Does it have that traditional chevy "power" . Beautiful truck man.
  8. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL, that's pretty good, hopefully ya'll dont hijack this thread..
  9. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Thanks bro. Its alot different. Ill get some better pics up tomorrow. The pic does now show my new mods.

The drop is in place
    Gaylord SpeedSturr Lid is in place
    Exhaust is done - I went dual flowmaster 40's tucked up under the rear so you cant see them. I was gonna go tips but its just more to clean.
    Volant CAI Intake is in place

Next summer is new 22's and SuperCharger. Im going to go with the Radix. Its a fantastic bolt on kit and will add about 175 more horses. I will have to build the tranny for this part. If not it will rip the guys right out of it. If all goes well Ill put a 75 shot wet kit on it to.

Nice car btw. It stock? It chipped?
  10. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,700 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Sorry... I rarely post a pic of of women... hopefully it doesn't turn into that...

Nice ride btw RW.... always did like Camaros... My favorite is the '67 SS...

Being a truck man... Dallas' ride is sweet too... would even be nicer if it was a Ford... ;)
  11. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Chevy sucks

FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!! :D
  12. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  13. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    FORD cars always seem to have transmision problems
  14. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ford's suck ....chevy is king.....
    Dallas, that sounds like a plan. That truck would be burning and would you be able to take me...... :p
    It's pretty much stock (still under warranty) I have flowmaster 80 series but i don't like it much. In the next year or so i want to get a Gmmg Exhaust and a TSP lid and maybe even some long tube headers. So much plans, so little money...... The gmmg exhaust is first on my list still.

As for TB, thanks.....the 67 camaro was great, a little different here (in my opinion better) maybe you'll like my other car. Not the best picture by the way.

[IMG]

:D
  15. Kendo

Kendo Member

145 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Been there....Done that...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I told my girlfriend not to get a Ford but she wouldn't listen. She got a brand new Ford Explorer Sport, and the transmission took a dump at about 40,000 miles :eek: . I replaced it, and after she forked out loads of cash I easily convinced her that Ford is ****...

Now she drives a Honda.... :D
  16. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,931 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Ford-First On Race Day, Found On Road Dead
    Chevrolet-Cracked Head Every Valve Rattles Oil Leak EveryTime
    GMC-Gotta Mechanic Coming
    Dodge-Dead On Day Guarantee Expires
  17. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily :D
  18. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  19. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,687 Messages
    2,706 Likes Received
    When I was a young man I had a car like this...68 Firebird

http://www.seriouswheels.com/1960-1969/1968-Pontiac-Firebird-Red-FA.htm

However it was charcoal grey (and was in the need of a serious paint job)...

Well I was getting ready to leave for the army as a young man, and that was all that was on my mind at the time, that I was going to leave and would not be back for a long time.
    I had no need for the car, remember I was young and dumb, so I sold it.

Everytime I see a 67-69 Firebird or Camaro I think of that car and Kick myself in the arse for not keeping it and sending money to my dad to have the car worked on, painted, customized and so on.

ARGGGHHHH!!!!! :mad:

I think I always liked the Firebird of that year over the camaro for a few reasons.

You see the camaro's in those years more, so the firebirds seem to be a little more rare.

I like the firebirds bumper in the front...that wrapped bumper that goes to a point.

However I like the camaros lights in the back better.

Oh and for the record I am not, nor will ever, a gear head.
    I love cars and can appreciate the beauty of them....but will never have the skills to work on the car. :(
  20. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,722 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow, brainpaint my condolences. Those firebirds were great and beautiful. However, I'm partial to the camaro's (i still love the sister firebirds). In my opinion the 69 camaro is up there with the 67 corvette , 70 chevelle etc's as all time great cars. I love cars, i might not be the best mechanic but ill try and am willing to learn. Luckily my dad is great at it, so i learn from him the little i can.