1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Chris Canty on T.O.

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Control, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

12,316 Messages
    907 Likes Received
    So owens was let go because of the new stadium? Jones just started building this over night then. I'm pretty sure the finance plan was in place when Jones gave owens more money.

Jones didn't suddenly have finance issues with this stadium. If he did he's a bigger idiot than I have given him credit for.
  2. Next_years_Champs

Next_years_Champs New Member

833 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man you don't even bother to read my post but you still reply. I'm not new here I'm well aware of your positions and I am only interested in discussion when it serves some purpose. I don't see any purpose in arguing with someone who doesn't even read what I said.

Thanks but no thanks.
  3. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    Because the credit collapse just started to be felt over the last year, especially with it's effects on big industries like the NFL. Liek I said, the Redskins are the second ghiest valued team in the NFL, next to the Cowboys, and they just released a handful of employees that are nowhere near a combined value of the roster bonus TO was gointg to get. Further, nobody is disputing that Jerry didn't originally think that he could handle the media perception with the signing of TO. Hell, he re-signed Pac-man. It is obvious that he doesn't think he can now after last year.

Jerry doesn't even have a name for his stadium yet.
  4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I've never seen Canty talk so much
  5. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,038 Messages
    2,271 Likes Received
    Even Barber has broke his silence by coming to TO's support.

When Barber decides to comment on something you know he isn't giving some company line BS.
  6. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    But, but... he takes snaps away from Barber...
  7. 2much2soon

2much2soon Active Member

2,447 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Thats hilarious.

Like AZ, Atl, Baltimore, or Philthy weren't going to do much last season and were preparing for the "future"?
  8. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,920 Messages
    1,375 Likes Received
    Yet another defender who was in love with him. I think it is pretty telling, rather you like TO or not, and I do like him, that it's only defensive players that seemed to really love him and be really upset that he wasn't going to be back.