1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Chris Culliver of San Fran

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dargonking999, Mar 29, 2014.

1. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,807 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    And here i thought only Jerry, and this"embarrassing" franchise is capable of having players do such stupid things

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10691178/chris-culliver-san-francisco-49ers-charged-felony-hit-run
    casmith07 likes this.
  2. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    We are embarrassing because the team sucks not because of off field issues.
    radioactivecowboy88 likes this.
  3. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

25,234 Messages
    5,487 Likes Received
    And the 49ers will just yawn and replace him with one of their six choices in the first three rounds.

Dallas? We pin hope on players coming back from a jail sentence like Josh Brent.
  4. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    I believe the entire team has been out of the negative headlines this offseason. Some guys you know stay out of trouble. You just know it. And some guys you hope you don't wake up some morning and read about them. In the later case those guys have acted well. I am happy that the Cowboys took on a nice defensive player in Melton without putting the burden on themselves contract wise.
    As for the comment on the team sucks...We could have a top 5 offense this year and the defense will have more depth and more youth coming in for 2014. Why the need to bash the team because of a player on the west coast.

5. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    Brent would be 1 guy in an 8 man rotation. IF! he is back. It is more like the covered eyes are trying to pin the tail on the donkey with that statement.
  6. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

25,234 Messages
    5,487 Likes Received
    Not so sure about that. I think there are legitimate designs on having him come back and contribute. In other words, what should be gravy is actually being considered as part of our plan.
    Irving Cowboy likes this.
  7. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    I didn't see Josh Brent's name even mentioned in the opening posters DL Thread that listed the depth of the current team still near the top of CZ. That is a well stated dline topic thread ...maybe you should post you're comment there.
    casmith07 likes this.
  8. NJ22

NJ22 Well-Known Member

1,121 Messages
    894 Likes Received
    Have you been in a time capsule? One playoff win in 17 years =sucks!
  9. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    what are you even talking about. Wrong thread.
  10. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,602 Messages
    1,017 Likes Received
    You really believe that? You've lost touch with reality dude
  11. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,585 Messages
    2,242 Likes Received
    Many have said similar things and the posters have spanned the various group labels that are thrown around.

It's not just him that thinks it.

I suspect they'll be a good discussion as soon as he's released from jail about him coming back or not coming back.