1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cinci got Reggie!!

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by TrIpLeTs06, Apr 30, 2006.

1. TrIpLeTs06

TrIpLeTs06 New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    nooooooooooo.. oh well.
  2. DawnOfANewD

DawnOfANewD New Member

674 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hey, no biggie. We're waiting for next year: Brady Quinn, Chris Leak, Drew Stanton, Jordan Palmer, etc.
  3. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Was a pick I wanted but realistically knew it wasn't going to happen. He wants to play QB and from all accounts, sounds like Bill is happy with Bledsoe, Romo & Henson for this year at least.
  4. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,255 Messages
    128 Likes Received
    JMO but I think cincy got a steal, he has a good head on his shoulders, and may develop into a player. But then again maybe not.
  5. Word Mofo

Word Mofo Active Member

810 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    I would be a very happy man if we got Quinn next year :)
  6. numnuts23

numnuts23 Active Member

2,065 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    I wouldn't, because it we mean we would have really sucked it up this year!!
  7. DawnOfANewD

DawnOfANewD New Member

674 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Or like manna from heaven he magically fell way down in the order a la Aaron Rodgers in '05.
  8. Draegerman

Draegerman Internet Somebody

3,706 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Bingo! There's no doubt that Quinn will be at least a top 5 pick next year which means he's going to go to a really bad team.

Hopefully, that won't mean us. ;)
  9. calico

calico Well-Known Member

4,264 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Funny how all I heard from aggies 2 years ago was how Reggie was the best NFL QB prospect in Texas and VY would be a receiver or go undrafted...
  10. TrIpLeTs06

TrIpLeTs06 New Member

166 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    word. we probably wont get quinn. maybe leak or the other two that were mentioned above.
  11. Chief

Chief "Friggin Joke Monkey"

8,541 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think it'll be the Packers, or maybe the Bills.

I think Quinn will be the No. 1 pick.
  12. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who said that!? I don't remember that! ;)

I was thinking the same thing. I remember bashing Vince Young, and giving my man McNeal props. Funny how things change. :banghead:

But... I still think Young is a huge project in the NFL, I don't care where he was drafted.
  13. aggiecurt05

aggiecurt05 Member

125 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I still think Reggie will end up being a top notch QB. Anyone that saw him play consistently realizes the incredible amount of talent the guy has. He probably has the strongest arm in the draft and is one of the fastest players in the draft. I happen to be really frustrated we didn't pick him in the 6th, just because of the potential. He might not pan out, but he has far and away the highest potential of anyone in the last 2 rounds.