1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

CN:"That Would Be a Dream Come True." An Interview With Temple F-back Evan Rodriguez

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Mar 12, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://www.cowboysnation.com/2012/03/that-would-be-dream-come-true-interview.html
    Posted by Rafael at Monday, March 12, 2012
    [IMG]
    Evan Rodriguez
    The Cowboys will likely add a tight end this off-season. Long-time backup Martellus Bennett has stated that he wants to be a team's starter, which ends his Cowboys career. One draft option may be Temple F-back Evan Rodriguez, a versatile player who ranks among the best tight ends and fullbacks in his draft class.

Rodriguez spoke to Cowboys Nation recently and revealed an interest in the Cowboys that goes way back.

Cowboys Nation: I want to talk about your versatility. You're listed in some services as a tight end. You're the top-rated fullback on a few others. How do you view yourself? Describe your strengths.
  2. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I know a lot of people in the Temple program and to say his work ethic is questionable would be a understatement. Evan often pushed coaches to the limit with his lack of motivation. His skill set is undeniable but he reminds me a lot more of Bennett then Hernandez.
  3. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,398 Messages
    8,300 Likes Received
    He was one of Joe's picks in the Kiper Mock.
  4. VICTOR710

VICTOR710 Member

97 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How about drafting him in the later rounds and give Fiametta completion at fb
  5. honyock

honyock Well-Known Member

1,352 Messages
    445 Likes Received
    The more completions for Fiametta, the better.