1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

CN:Wes Bunting's Draft Chat: Back to the Mailbag

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 27, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Wes Bunting's Draft Chat: Back to the Mailbag
    http://www.cowboysnation.com/2011/04/wes-buntings-draft-chat-back-to-mailbag.html
    Posted by Rafael at Wednesday, April 27, 2011
    Part Two of Cowboys Nation's weekly chat with The National Football Post's Wes Bunting continues with readers questions and looks at some intriguing top 10 draft rumors.

Cowboys Nation: Next question -- which player in this draft class compares to Tyson Alualu, and where would that player go?
    Wes Bunting: I think you look at Cam Jordan. Jordan is a little taller and longer, but you're looking at guys who can play on the outside and in. They're both smart guys, high motor players. I'd say Alualu is a little more street fighter than Cam Jordan, but overall, with the versatility they give you, I think they're similar.

CN: Where do you think Cam Jordan goes now? We talked about him a lot early, but the attention has shifted to the offensive tackles and the 5-technique scuttlebutt from Dallas has them liking J.J. Watt.
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    note, i dont think i posted this, but if repost, sorry
    , been posting alot today

im finally getting sleepy, so going to get some zzz's in, so i will be fresh like a daisy draft time, catch you all tomorrow :)