Featured CoCo's Training Camp Visit

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CoCo, Aug 4, 2013.

1. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    One other thing I forgot to mention.

I thought Miles looked really good. Played the slot a lot with Terrance outside. Tony found Miles a lot underneath during 7-7's, 11-11's. Very sure-handed. Miles flashed a lot from what I saw, in part, because Dez missed the Tuesday practice.
  2. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,110 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    0:52 scares me even more.
  3. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    Last year was my only other camp, so the comparison basis is versus that one. I don't know that I can say there was a definitive difference. This one seemed more active overall. That is, more awareness of position drills being run for multiple groups simultaneously and very crisply - boom, boom, boom. Seemed like less slowed down teaching, and more everyone knows what to do. Crisp, crisp, crisp. The 7-7, 11-11, drills were definitely up-tempo.

O-line play seemed more solid to me. There seemed to be more breakdowns last year. This year it seemed more cohesive except for Ware often being very disruptive. The D-line got their share of "sacks" but realize that even in full-contact its not FULL contact and few players are really delivering hits. Keeping everyone safe. So it will be interesting to see how all this translates into the "full-speed" of preseason games.

On another note it seemed most pass plays were completed unless protection broke down. I thought all QB's looked pretty solid.
  4. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

10,269 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    Great write-up CoCo!
    jobberone likes this.