1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Featured CoCo's Training Camp Visit

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CoCo, Aug 4, 2013.

1. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    One other thing I forgot to mention.

I thought Miles looked really good. Played the slot a lot with Terrance outside. Tony found Miles a lot underneath during 7-7's, 11-11's. Very sure-handed. Miles flashed a lot from what I saw, in part, because Dez missed the Tuesday practice.

2. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,110 Messages
    203 Likes Received
    0:52 scares me even more.

3. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    Last year was my only other camp, so the comparison basis is versus that one. I don't know that I can say there was a definitive difference. This one seemed more active overall. That is, more awareness of position drills being run for multiple groups simultaneously and very crisply - boom, boom, boom. Seemed like less slowed down teaching, and more everyone knows what to do. Crisp, crisp, crisp. The 7-7, 11-11, drills were definitely up-tempo.

O-line play seemed more solid to me. There seemed to be more breakdowns last year. This year it seemed more cohesive except for Ware often being very disruptive. The D-line got their share of "sacks" but realize that even in full-contact its not FULL contact and few players are really delivering hits. Keeping everyone safe. So it will be interesting to see how all this translates into the "full-speed" of preseason games.

On another note it seemed most pass plays were completed unless protection broke down. I thought all QB's looked pretty solid.

4. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

10,289 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    Great write-up CoCo!

jobberone likes this.