1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible sexual assault

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cowboy_ron, Apr 10, 2014.

1. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

4,234 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    Sources tell TMZ that Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible sexual assault at a hotel in Miami.

Per TMZ, the alleged incident took place at the Viceroy Hotel earlier this month. The investigation is at its beginning stages and no charges have been filed against Kaepernick or anyone else. TMZ says they've reached out to both the Niners and Kaepernick's agent, but have not gotten a response from either.

Source: TMZ.com
  2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,492 Messages
    2,372 Likes Received
    Kap says he wants > 18 mil year. Maybe the 9ers framed him to get the price down :eek:
    rockj7 likes this.
  3. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

1,670 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    Some chick wants some cash.
    StarBoyz83 and rockj7 like this.
  4. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,613 Messages
    367 Likes Received
    Its sad thats a lot of peoples first reaction...and im not saying you are wrong. Scorned woman,etc.
  5. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,305 Messages
    1,281 Likes Received
  6. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,305 Messages
    1,281 Likes Received
  7. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,137 Messages
    6,918 Likes Received
    Incident report in Kaepernick case makes no specific allegations
    Posted by Mike Florio on April 10, 2014, 2:13 PM EDT
    [IMG] Getty Images
    The official incident report identifies 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton, and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette as suspects. But what they’re suspected of isn’t specified.

The incident report, a copy of which was obtained by CSN Bay Area, explains that an unidentified woman went to Lockette’s apartment in Miami. Kaepernick and Patton were there. She later “mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots.” She claims the men “told her that in order to drink the shots she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”

The woman says she began to feel lightheaded and went to a bedroom to lay down. Kaepernick allegedly entered the room “and started kissing her.” He then began to undress her. Kaepernick said he’d be right back and left the bedroom. She waited naked in the bed, and Patton and Lockette opened the door and “peeked” inside. She says she told them to leave, they closed the door and left, and she remembers nothing after that.

The woman claims that she woke up in a hospital bed, and that she doesn’t recall how she got there or who took her there.

Read more: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/10/incident-report-makes-no-specific-allegations/
  8. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,818 Messages
    704 Likes Received
    He's not a Cowboy so this story will be but a very small blip on the radar.

I imagine his teammates are most upset with him for being friends with a Seahawk WR than for what he is alleged to have done.

Coverage of backup Cowboy DL driving drunk and killing friend in car accident >>> non-Cowboy star NFL QB being investigated for drugs and rape. Just a guess on my part.
    OhSnap likes this.
  9. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

4,053 Messages
    658 Likes Received
    Yes, I'm sure this is exactly what happened. Kaep just decided to get on top of some random girl and start kissing her.
  10. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Active Member

296 Messages
    188 Likes Received
    Darren Sharper says "Hi(gh)"!
  11. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    If you read the report it says they had been intimate in the past.

I think because they other guys were peeking in, she is worried that something happened while she was unconscious. I think she was willing with Kaepernick, but not anyone else.
  12. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,679 Messages
    312 Likes Received
    Just from the way Kaepernick talks and things that make you think huh? Like how completely shocked he was that 49er fans got angry that he wore the Dolphins cap, I can see there being a chance this happened.
  13. Maxmadden

Maxmadden Active Member

998 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    I missed the part where she was trying to extort money, can you provide a link?
  14. EST_1986

1,670 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    Just wait for it.
  15. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    Sounds like she got so tore up she couldn't have sex with Kaepernick so he left the room and when she wouldn't wake up later they got worried and took her to the hospital.
  16. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

1,698 Messages
    1,026 Likes Received
    big ben framed him
  17. Maxmadden

Maxmadden Active Member

998 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    Wait for what ? She obviously doesn't remember anything, did Kaepernick steal her memory while she was passed out? Yep, she has a good case if she can't remember.
  18. rockj7

rockj7 Active Member

859 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    I bet she was she probally thought Ill give some action to the Quarter Back who is about to get a fat contract but I dont want the two scrubs taking a peak at me smh lol
    sacase likes this.
  19. EST_1986

1,670 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    Convenient amnesia
  20. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,878 Messages
    1,478 Likes Received
    You need a jump to conclusions mat.