1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Come on guys Davis helps but we still have problems

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by STSINAZ, Mar 10, 2007.

1. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    man you are my hero....lol
  2. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's more like it... ;)
  3. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I guess I was being obtuse... shoulda been able to figure that one out, too...

Mont17 never really bothered me all that much... don't recall having any major arguments with him, though of course with me, it's always possible-- I've even been known to argue with the guys I really like in here... most recently, it was Bob Sacamano/SummerisFunner and me arguing about our offensive line...
  4. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, of course I am... as I should be...
  5. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh no! What ever will I do without your friendship?? Thrive, I guess.
  6. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,723 Messages
    1,809 Likes Received

:lmao2:
  7. ringmaster

ringmaster Well-Known Member

1,787 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    You can also add Fernando Fernandez, to this list as well as an annoying fan he's the reason I got an infraction once with his unrealistic bickering.
  8. ringmaster

1,787 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    I too like the o-line for this upcoming season it has the chance to be stellar with Adams, Kosier, Gurode, Davis, and Colombo if all can become a cohesive unit and play to the potential all of us fans hope.

Colombo, was a pleseant surprise last season he made a believer outta me in the Panthers game,when he kept Julius Peppers, in check when I thought Romo, was going to leave in a body bag after the game Marc, played with some intensity I didn't know he had.
  9. ringmaster

1,787 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Let me ask you this did you see in the Panthers game, where Colombo, kept Peppers in check as I recall he may of had like 2 tackles, and no sacks in which at the time was the league leader in sacks.

Anyone who can keep one of the NFL's most disruptive players in check for most of the game is an above average player in my book.
  10. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I also rewatched the falcons game the other night and Columbo looked pretty good in that game too. Rivera was the one who was getting killed. I think if Columbo did this in EVERY game then he would get a higher rating from most. We dont know how all this will play out with his previous injury. He may be ok or it may go the other way. There are alot of things up in the air right now as far as him and the line in general. I did think I would see Davis playing a little better than what I saw in the clips that were posted when we played them. At least in the run game but I didnt see it. He was average. Let's hope we havent overrated him at the guard position.
  11. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received

Archives are hilarious :lmao2:
  12. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,807 Messages
    172 Likes Received

Yea they really are.

but please stop scaring me like that!!!! I was trying to figure out how in less than 5 minutes a 2 page thread just appeared
  13. bobtheflob

bobtheflob New Member

1,768 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok, all these old threads about Davis are getting a little excessive.
  14. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    IDK, I think it's pretty funny. :D
  15. BigDFan5

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received

They were bumped for different reasons, this one was bumped because of how bad our line was supposed to be

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82960

The one above was bumped because of him talking about Davis possible signing

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83111

This one was about him making such a huge deal saying he was going to be a RT and we were all dumb not to believe it

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83172

This was his "I told you so post" saying Davis would play RT and we would not resign Colombo

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99058

Had nothing to do with Davis lol
  16. morieeel

morieeel Member

433 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can you archive any "Romo is not the answer" threads????
    :packers:
  17. BigDFan5

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received

LOL! there are to many of those, i tried a search and the search engine broke lol
  18. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    dude what i said may still happen...jerry just said the other day he may move davis to LT and if that happens we are all in trouble...please dont act like there is not truth to it...he said it out of his own mouth! now he didnt do it this year but it is a strong possibility for next year!
  19. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,686 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    You should really just stop posting. Better to be silent and have people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  20. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    are you serious?