1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Concern About Keyshawn?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Qwickdraw, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Price is backing up Key.

Crayton - Glenn. Parcells as much said he didn't want to displace Crayton to learn the plays at X receiver. He's playing Z.
  2. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,862 Messages
    1,706 Likes Received
    Key always loafs during pre season- he did that with BP the last time and BP never seemed to let that bother him. You will see a different Key during the game tomorrow.
  3. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I stand corrected. I guess I was thinking of 'the mascot' becasue I knew he had made some comment about Wayne (while still with the Jets) that had gotten a lot of discussion.
  4. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,451 Messages
    344 Likes Received
    that is so true. i was worried since he didn't look like the same guy in the first 2 preseason games. then the last two he came out and played like the same guy he's always been. at his age there's always an injury risk, but with luck and rotation he should be fine.
  5. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,870 Messages
    1,687 Likes Received
    So, you are telling me that a receiver who hasn't even learned the playbook yet and may not even be active for the game Sunday is backing up Key? Yeah, that makes complete sense *rollseyes*

Did the thought ever enter into your mind that GLENN would replace Key and Crayton would replace Glenn if Key got hurt?

As I said, Crayton is the backup (aka: THIRD receiver) so I'm fine with Key.
  6. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,291 Messages
    243 Likes Received
    In Key's defense, he wasn't that far off on Quincy.