1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Confession Time

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,870 Messages
    2,647 Likes Received
    I have heard so many rumors of what we are going to do, from every freaking direction, and I honestly at this point feel neurotic. Guys I trust have differing scenarios. They have different players as targets.

The next 6 and a half hours are going to be torture at this point.

My best guess is this, and please note, I have heard so much that I am only guessing for the first time in several years. My guess is we want Mark Barron, and were willing to trade up, possibly as high as Miami at 8, but they are now focused on not risking losing Tannehill. We may still go up to 11 and grab him, but are most likely going to stay put and one of the following is going to happen.

A. Barron is there, San Diego has not moved up to 12, and we take him.

B. Barron is gone, we take DeCastro who bowled everyone over with how focused he is on football.

C. We get an offer and trade down. I have no idea who for or with. There are simply too many rumors now to keep track of them all.

I feel neurotic. My head is going to explode. I hope tacos help me regain my focus.

Wow. I have never seen the swirl of rumors quite like this.
  2. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Active Member

670 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Exactly just show me a list of players that visited and I can wait the rest of the day out.
  3. cbow44

cbow44 Member

596 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Hos, do you have anything new on players we have taken off our board.
  4. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,909 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    Pretty please with sugar on top let it be B.
  5. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Feel your pain, I need a nap.
  6. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,622 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    I feel the same way. There's so much going on and I don't want to see them lose out.

I need a fast forward button!
  7. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

18,064 Messages
    1,742 Likes Received
    Sing it with me:

"Let's go DeCastro!"

(clap-clap-clap-clap-clap!)

:bravo:
  8. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,850 Messages
    215 Likes Received
    I hate the idea of trading up for Barron. Cox is the only guy I would trade up to get.
  9. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

1,657 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Barron or decastro im happpy. just dont want to stay put and get stuck with brockers (will be ok with him in a trade down)
  10. Hostile

118,870 Messages
    2,647 Likes Received
    There is a thread on here that had notes from Norm. I think that list is dead on and would only add Ronnell Lewis and Burfict.
  11. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,211 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    I was really getting into the draft earlier, but I started to get this too and just had to step away from it.

My wife can be very indecisive and it absolutely drives me crazy. This has been worse than trying deciding where to go on vacation with the wife. It has been easier to not think about it and just wait for draft day to get here. It's here and I'm ready to go!
  12. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

25,525 Messages
    972 Likes Received
    I want this.

Defense gets better automatically as they'll be on the field less.
  13. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received

sounds most logical. Which probably means it will not happen. I am warming up to Barron; just do NOT WANT BROCKERS!
  14. Randy White

Randy White Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

6,109 Messages
    39 Likes Received
    :pray:
  15. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,622 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Hey Hos when will you open up the draft chat? Also, do you know how to get it working for macs? I tried opening it but it says I need a java update but I don't since everything is up to date on my comp.
  16. ferrispata

ferrispata Active Member Zone Supporter

316 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    B will simply not happen Hos. I am convinced of it.
  17. Bull209

Bull209 Benched

66 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If nothing else, Dallas has to be commended on how close to the vest they've played it through this draft process.
  18. Hostile

118,870 Messages
    2,647 Likes Received
    It is already open if anyone wants to go chat. I can't answer the Mac question. PM Reality perhaps.
  19. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,211 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Have you tried this? It should install the latest Java for OSX that includes the fix for the Flashback malware.

If you're using Safari, you might want to try a different browser too. Maybe Firefox or even Chrome for OSX. If you use decide to try a different browser, you may want to install the browser first, then install the latest version of Java of OSX. (to ensure the plugin gets installed for that browser)
  20. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,014 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I'm going with McClellin as our first selection. Just a hunch but at this stage it's like playing the lottery -- could be any one of 10-15 guys.