1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Confession Time

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Hostile, Apr 26, 2012.

1. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    It's a tough call, but in the end I think Barron makes the most sense. Our line will be much improved just by simply switching our tackles. I noticed this last year. That said, we need a good, young safety and we haven't had a guy like Woodson since, well, Woodson.

My only concern is he can't cover the faster WRs. So we may not be willing to take a risk like that.

Perhaps it's Fletcher Cox?
  2. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,545 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Thanks!

Thanks, I got it working now. I didn't realize there was a little arrow to click to enable a plug in so it is working now. Yesterday, I checked to see if Java needed to be update and it didn't. Now the problem is solved.
  3. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,303 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Honestly, Hos, (and I could be WAY off base, here) I think that the powers that be at Valley Ranch are doing a splendid job of blowing smoke in all directions.

I'm going to take a stab and guess that they are intentionally sending mixed signals to all directions knowing that the misinformation will spread like wildfire in the this internet/message board age. It wouldn't surprise me if guys like yourself, Sdogo, couchscout, 30yardslant, etc. are all being sent on a "chase your tail" hunt, knowing that the information will end up here and at other sites. Heck the people you guys are getting your info from are probably, intentionally, being misled. It's like an assassination conspiracy. Even the shooter doesn't know who the shooter is.

I am certain that the Cowboys have a specific plan in mind and several contingency plans, as well. I DO think they have their eyes locked on one guy and are waiting to see how the draft falls before "the price is right". I think that guy is Cox (possibly Claiborne). If they price is too prohibitive, they move to target #2 (which, I believe, is Barron). I think Brockers is the target at #14 and Decastro is their guy in a trade down.

All I now for certain is that tonight is going to be very interesting, league wide. I see some major surprises on the horizon.
  4. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,911 Messages
    650 Likes Received
    I'd hate to move to 8 but 11 might be needed. Though high safeties haven't been a great thing the last few years. I don't mind any of the other options including moving down and taking Hightower.

Am I the only one that misses a full Saturday and Sunday on the couch watching multiple rounds vs this spread out version?
  5. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,303 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    Nope.
  6. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,746 Messages
    678 Likes Received
    No. I loved the previous format.

The one benefit of the new layout is that my wife can't yell at me for sitting in front of a computer for an entire weekend. This way I only get little doses of trouble here and there, as opposed to one heaping spoonful of anger and resentment
  7. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

5,728 Messages
    920 Likes Received
    This.

Jerry might trade up but this is Garrett's draft. I think Jerruh is pixing on everyone and telling them it's raining.
  8. HoustonFrog

1,911 Messages
    650 Likes Received
    So true now that I think of it...especially with a newborn and 2 other little ones. I don't think 2 full days would be looked upon fondly. I just miss it.
  9. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,746 Messages
    678 Likes Received
    You've a newborn? Me too, and a 2 year old. Should make for an interesting draft this year :laugh2:
  10. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There is literally NOTHING a good taco (or bacon) can't fix. Don't forget the lime juice and cilantro!
  11. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,451 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Possible targets in scenario C? My guess would be one of the 'Bama backers.
  12. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    Man ... im really leaning towards taking the safest pick. I dont think Barron is Ed Reed or Troy Palamalu. I hope all the D guys are gone and Jerry is forced to take decastro.
  13. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,565 Messages
    444 Likes Received
    my head is spinning right now,,but my gut feeling is if we stay at 14 we cant screw it up:D
  14. HoustonFrog

1,911 Messages
    650 Likes Received
    Yes, only 9 days old :)...and a 4 and a 2, almost 3 (MAY 1) year old. Let's see how much I can sneak in:beer2:
  15. Nightshade

Nightshade Active Member

1,811 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Congratulations on your new family member!:toast:

(go cowboys!)
  16. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received

Which tells me Jerry is gonna get cute and screw it up.
  17. Fla Cowpoke

Fla Cowpoke Well-Known Member

2,488 Messages
    444 Likes Received
    Take DeCastro. KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid!
  18. jswalker1981

jswalker1981 Fact > Your Opinion

2,616 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    First off, update your stuff. I just did, and Macs were getting hit pretty hard with a virus that was taking advantage of adobe flash. You can download Java for free online from java.com. I would do that, I've had no problem getting on the chat with my macbook.