1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Congrats to Dez, over 1k+ Receiving

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Jenky, Dec 9, 2012.

1. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    He's been absolutely awesome. Congratulations Dez!
  2. Nunez21

Nunez21 Active Member

273 Messages
    74 Likes Received
    Now next week get that 10th touchdown! Go Dez!!!
  3. DR.WARE

DR.WARE Member

603 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Dez is a beast, let the haters hate
  4. elcowboi

elcowboi Active Member

864 Messages
    50 Likes Received

Completely agree!!!! He is starting to play like a man now. He understands now what is expected of him. He's earning his keep finally.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

9,016 Messages
    456 Likes Received
    Turn it up a notch. Three more games to shoot for 1300 yards !!!
  6. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,724 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    alot of annointing oil being poured. I love the way Dez is stringing good performances together.

I remember another receiver name of Austin haveing a 1600 yd season, and then slowing down considerably after that for whatever reasons.

String games, string seasons together before putting on the crown, Until then just a damn good receiver.
  7. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,639 Messages
    560 Likes Received
    he is definitely putting himself into position of getting big pay day...but question still remains. Who is Dez once he gets his money and freedom to drive around and go where he wants with noone looking over him.
  8. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Alot of garbage being posted too.
    You mean the same Austin guy thats going over 1k yards again this year?

Please tell me more about this 1600 yard season again.... Since youre making it up, make it really juicy.
  9. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    the TD in the 4th qtr. to bring us within 2 pts. reminded me SO much of Irvin's TD in the SUperBowl vs Buffalo in Pasadena: skinny slant, stumbles out of it into a TD....great memories. If he can keep his nose clean, the sky is the limit:starspin
  10. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,812 Messages
    1,086 Likes Received
    Yes.. More ovaltine please.

Congrats to Dez. He is beginning to gain form and settle into his role very nicely. Thank goodness.
  11. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Questions. Why can't we use Dez like that in the 1st half of the game? Why does he always go crazy in the 2nd half?

Kid is special. Love the guy. He keeps doing what he is doing and the sky is the limit.
  12. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I honestly dont know. Perhaps the D is giving everything they have in some effort to cover Bryant. Maybe it takes several completions to other players for them to get the coverage loose enough for him to make the plays.
    Its to the point now where he is so dominate that Id trust Romo to launch it to him in coverage and let Dez go up and get it. There arent many corners that can stop him.
  13. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,610 Messages
    846 Likes Received
    I'm eating crow tonight...... congrats to Dez.

I just wish that Garrett would open it up to Dez in the first half like he does in the second...
  14. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,302 Messages
    1,454 Likes Received
    It's OK to admit that he's playing well right now and it has nothing to do with Miles Austin.
  15. DejectedFan1996

DejectedFan1996 Active Member

711 Messages
    225 Likes Received
    I remember last year people cried about Dez disappearing in the second half of games.

Now its the opposite this year...

I'd rather him show up when we need him the most (2nd half)
  16. GoCowboysGo

GoCowboysGo Active Member

977 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    It seems like the staff runs plays that take too long to develop, leaving Romo no choice but to dump it off to the RB or TE. Then, it seems like the staff realizes they need to change it up, but they usually seem to wait until they are down instead of starting out knowing the line can't block and use plays that are designed to get the ball out quickly.
  17. Luckenbach

Luckenbach Member

91 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can't see much from TV since the camera follows the ball, but in the first half I saw Pacman Jones on him quite a few times. Maybe I'm alone on this but not exactly a scary matchup for Dez.
  18. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

3,234 Messages
    688 Likes Received
    You have bad memory then. :lmao:
  19. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,686 Messages
    1,783 Likes Received
    Dez is having some good game lately. IMO, it looks like he's learning different routes, so he and Romo need watch each other more.

Also, IMO...now that he is over that mother-son dispute, he looks more focused.

:star:
  20. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm more than estatic that he got over 1000 yards!!!!

now if witten gets 100 catches i'll be super stoked!