1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Mom Q&A: Candice Romo

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Gemini Dolly, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

7,142 Messages
    1,118 Likes Received

It would seem easy to envy Candice Romo. The former Miss Missouri is, yes, beautiful; she also has an impressive career in broadcast journalism and an adorable son with a cool nickname like Hawk. Oh, and did we mention she's married to an NFL quarterback? But spend a few minutes with the new mom and you'll be charmed by her down-to-earth attitude and hands-on parenting style. We caught up Candice to chat career, Cowboys and candy.

StrollerTraffic: You left your role at the CW33 . . . are you back to work?
    Candice Romo: Yes, I am back to work—as a full-time mommy. Maybe one day I'll get back in front of the camera, but for right now, I am enjoying the time at home with Hawk. It's amazing how your heart, interests, and passions can change once you have a child.

ST: Amen to that. So, how did you and Tony settle on the name Hawkins?
    CR: Tony came up with it way before we even knew the gender, and I wasn't too keen on the idea. But I just kept telling myself not to worry about it until we found out what the sex was. Then when we found out it was a boy . . . It took me longer, but I fell in love with the name, and can't picture anything differently.

2. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    As much underwarranted criticism as Tony gets he's very lucky to be going home to a wife like that.