1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Couchscout's Midseason Report

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by couchscout, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,104 Messages
    1,368 Likes Received
    Yes, he sure has. He did the same thing last year vs. NYJ and DET. If he didn't have those meltdown games we would have been in the playoffs and the Giants wouldn't have won a superbowl.

With all that said, if we beat Philly we could possibly go on a 5+ game winning streak and get back in the thick of things. I'm a realist but I'm trying to keep hope alive too.
  2. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,211 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Wow....you will do anything to push your agenda, including fabricating quotations.
  3. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,204 Messages
    6,994 Likes Received
    It's hard to believe Romo's on pace for another 4000 yard season, and that we've got a legitimate shot at 3 1,000 receivers for the first time in Cowboys history, huh? That't not sarcasm, either. The drive-killing drops and the turnovers obscure an offense that's actually able to move the ball really well and to multiple targets. Add Murray back in, and it's hard to complain about the personnel. It's the turnovers that have killed us.
  4. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,211 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    Yes, they can still move the ball up and down the field, but the horror show I speak of is what prevents them from scoring points, and as others have said to which I fully agree, all those yards don't mean a whole lot unless you put points on the board.

Hey, serious question: I asked this in another thread. What is going to fix this turnover problem in Dallas?

*edit - nevermind...you answered it in the other thread. Going to read your response now.
  5. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,842 Messages
    1,646 Likes Received
    Great report as usual, couchscout! Thank you for sharing it!

#reality