1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Could We Be Building Defense Before Offense?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyMcCoy, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Maybe this is why Ryan was fired and Garrett wasn't? I know. I know. It's hopeful thinking. I'm just asking, with Jerry getting older and older, can he even afford to let Garrett coach another year? Can he afford to allow this franchise to keep going down the same path? This is going to be a long offseason. We feel comfortable now, and I'm not sure when in times passed Jerry decided to fire his coach. But could Jerry be waiting to fire Garrett? This can still happen, folks. We're just one whiskey bottle away.
  2. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

3,231 Messages
    854 Likes Received
    No offense, but I think you finished the whiskey bottle before you made this post.

All kidding aside though, I'm totally confused as to your point. Are you saying you think Jerry might still fire Garrett this offseason?
  3. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,172 Messages
    5,645 Likes Received
    It's not happening. Jerry might be an egomaniac but he's not cruel. If he was going to do it, it would have been done. Plus quality coaches are being hired by the day, so it's not something he could afford to linger on.
  4. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Dude, I'm paying for that. I haven't drank in years. I sort of tied one on with my roommates last night for his birthday. I think I was making the point that it's not too late to fire Garrett, although it's all a bit fuzzy.

Oh well, here's to another 8 or so years of sobriety before the next time I get drunk.

Ouch, this should be a lesson kids.
  5. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

3,231 Messages
    854 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

That's awesome.
  6. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    gets one more year: pretty apparent