1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboy fans of New Jersey!

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Swolt, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Swolt

Swolt New Member

92 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How many of you guys are here? Show your support for the boys from Jersey!

There are more Cowboy's fans in Jersey than most would expect.
    :starspin

Gotta put up with a lot of Eagles fans here, though there is a mix of everything.:banghead:
  2. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,317 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    Welcome to Cowboys Zone SJcowboys! Good to have you on board. I'm from Texas, but stuck in Steelers land. I feel for ya though.

Gotta represent!
  3. Primetime42

Primetime42 Well-Known Member

2,764 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    Here's one.

Screw the Giants.
  4. Coakleys Dad

Coakleys Dad The Re-Birth has begun.

4,831 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I live in Atlantic City.
  5. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

953 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    i live in sparta but i just moved from the little falls area
  6. Jay

Jay Active Member

1,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm from Connecticut, close enough?

Any of you guys making the trip to the Meadowlands in December? Think I'm going to this year.
  7. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i'm from bordentown i hate south jersey its like an extension of philly.
  8. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,377 Messages
    182 Likes Received
    There are tons of us Cowboys fans in Jersey. My hatred for the Giants and their fans is so much greater than it is for any other team. You have the Eagles and Giants fans to deal with in South Jersey, I basically deal with Giants jerks over here in Central Jersey. I have a feeling we'll be laughing at those Giants fans this year. I'm looking forward to seeing Eli Dilfer do something without his king of the jump ball. He looked great without him last year, didn't he?
    The Eagles should be tough and I look at them as the other top team in the NFC with the Cowboys. The season can't start soon enough.
  9. USMarineVet

USMarineVet Member

282 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Life-long Cowboys fan from Bayonne. Lots of Cowboys fans here! :starspin
  10. Jersey

Jersey Member

477 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I live in Mt. Holly, NJ. Lifetime south Jersey boy. I have many friends and cutomers that are Cowboys friends. Prior to the NFL ticket on Direct TV, me and my four best pals who are also Boys fans would go to local sports bars that would carry the games. There would always be lots of Boys fans there, far more than other teams. Another great indicator are the decals on cars. I drive daily on business throughout NJ/NYC and philly. Other than the home teams, the Cowboys are 3 to 1 of all other NFL teams COMBINED.
    When you really think about it, you are at home. We are and will always be America's Team.
  11. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,105 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    Northern Joisey here. Neighbors a Giants fan other a Jets fan. Oh. Well can't have a perfect neighborhood.
  12. rgcowboys

rgcowboys Member

407 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I live in Willingboro now.
  13. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Member

832 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I grew up in Philly. I live in Marlton/Medford (South Jersey) and work in Flemington (Central Jersey). I live and work in the heart of Cowboy Hatred Country and I love it! :laugh2:
  14. RomoIsBack

RomoIsBack Active Member

1,318 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    neptune here
  15. Yellow Lab

Yellow Lab Member

51 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Waterford Works here! It's about halfway between Philly & Atlantic City.
    3 younger brothers - all Eagles fans. Work in center city, Philly... Once in a while hear some talk in winter when I have a Cowboys coat on, especially if I go to a large Eagles rally by city hall!
  16. GoBoys41

GoBoys41 New Member

69 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm from NJ, North Jersey though, but I went to high school in South Jersey.

Well, actually, I guess New Brunswick is considered "Central Jersey", but w/e. I get NY programming.
  17. Padd

Padd Member

152 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    I have a nice mixture of Giant AND Eagle fans...if you can call them fans. :)
  18. Swolt

Swolt New Member

92 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The part of South Jersey i'm from(Carneys Point) which is right off of the Delaware Memorial bridge there are completely no Giants fans. Strange mix of Eagles, Skins, Boys, etc.
  19. Swolt

Swolt New Member

92 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Where'd you go to school down here?
  20. bigdrulez3141

bigdrulez3141 Member

286 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Ocean county here! its awesome cause we get both phily and NY stations so more cowboys games!