1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboy scouts at this games today

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Oct 27, 2012.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,649 Messages
    1,480 Likes Received
    Chris Steuber ‏@ChrisSteuber
    I'm told scouts from #Bills, #Cowboys & #Giants will attend #Duke, #FloridaState game on Saturday. #CFB #NFL
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,649 Messages
    1,480 Likes Received
    Lotta pro prospects on FSU particularly on defense, not to mention Manuel on offense.
  3. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I hope Manuel is not even on the list. IMO there is very little chance that he will have a decent pro career.
  4. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,170 Messages
    333 Likes Received
    we're not there for duke?
  5. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,566 Messages
    2,947 Likes Received
    Why? You can't just make that statement without explaining why.
  6. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I just don't think he is anything more than a college QB. I am not impressed by any of the QBs this year. I have watched Manuel for a couple of years now and I see a strong arm, nothing more. I had hoped this might be the year to find Romo's replacement, but I don't like any of them.
  7. dart

dart Benched

811 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Ryan Nassib, Syracuse

10/6/12: Nassib has completed 66 percent of his passes for 1,367 yards, 10 touchdowns and five interceptions this year. He has displayed intelligence and accuracy this season.

Zac Dysert, QB, Miami of Ohio
    Height: 6-4. Weight: 228.

10/6/12: Dysert has completed 67 percent of his passes for 1,413 yards, 11 touchdowns and three interceptions thus far in 2012.

Alex Carder, QB, Western Michigan
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 224.

10/6/12: Carder has completed 60 percent of his passes for 1,049 yards, eight touchdowns and five interceptions. He didn't have a good game against Illinois in the season opener, but the redshirt senior got no help from his offensive line and wide receivers. Carder is missing former No. 1 receiver Jordan White.