1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Cowboys 24, Giants 17: My Top 10 CBS Contemplations

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by RS12, Sep 6, 2012.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,243 Messages
    1,170 Likes Received
    10. He had as many penalties as catches (2) and more penalty yards (15) than receiving yards (10), but Jason Witten absolutely changed the game with his dramatic recovery from a lacerated spleen. He wore extra padding around his mid-section, sat out only 1 series in playing 49 snaps and furthered his legend of toughness alongside Emmitt Smith’s shoulder. Taped to Witten’s locker at MetLife Stadium was an inspirational message he heard during the Cowboys’ visit with Navy SEALs during training camp:

I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My team expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than our competition. If knocked down, I will get back up every time. I will draw on every remaining source of strength to help my team and to accomplish our goal. I am never out of the FIGHT.

And to think, this team used to listen Keith Brooking’s pre-game garbage.

9. Tony Romo was at his vintage best, extending plays and making something out of nothing. He also made history. With his 22 completions, Romo has now completed more passes as a Cowboys’ quarterback than Roger Staubach. Gulp. With 77 more completions he’ll pass Danny White and be No. 2 all-time behind only Troy Aikman.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/09/06/cowboys-24-giants-17-my-top-10-cbs-contemplations/
  2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,243 Messages
    1,170 Likes Received
    :lmao: I guess Shy knows where his bread is buttered.
  3. StanleySpadowski

StanleySpadowski Active Member

4,815 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have people wipe my glasses for me all the time.

When I take them off, I can't see if I've gotten them clean.