1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Video: Cowboys are the one team that doesn't take Stephen A. Smith's calls... lol

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 23, 2013.

1. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,400 Messages
    865 Likes Received
    Take that back!
    Clowns EARN their money and make much more sense! And they dress better . . . .
    Really, only a faux clown would wear a purple tie and matching kerchief.
  2. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    You are right. I don't know how much research each one of them does on their side of the debate, but they both have valid points at times. SAS has come out several times and said some of the same things about Jerry that I read on this board. He is correct about Jerry needing to step down and hire a GM.
  3. Cristoff

Cristoff Member

68 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The guy is a piece of garbage and is THE reason I stopped watching ESPN years ago. As someone that watched sportscenter day and night, I thought I would miss it. NOT ONE BIT! The fact that a sh*tbag like Smith and his idiotic counterpart Bayless can get a job as "sports analysts", and that people actually watch them, is the reason why ESPN is the joke it is today. How any self respecting Cowboy fan could stand to watch either of them, especially Bayless after the rumors he regurgitated about Troy, is beyond me. Kudos to the Cowboys for not returning that little troll's calls.
    ringmaster and dallasdave like this.
  4. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,392 Messages
    579 Likes Received
    i agree, tho that jim rome isnt high on my list. well none of them are anymore, but when i ddi try to watch ESPN, i did try some shows, but the rest very bad.
  5. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,721 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    Well said my friend, well said.
  6. gambit187

gambit187 Active Member

700 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    I know sometimes SNL can get boring for stretches at a time...but dammit its an AMERICAN INSTITUTION.....And I LOVE it when its funny like this.....great great
  7. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,174 Messages
    2,378 Likes Received
    There are key elements missing from the DNA of this cockroach.

This TMZ-wannabe does a disservice to his profession, and is an embarassment to his family, his community, and to ESPN.

But there's just enough people like this tool to make him relevant, in a car chasek kind of way.
  8. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,392 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    Wow, speaking of over the top, so much passion being shown for a tv personality? Those two guys know that half the people watch them because they like them but the other half watch them because they dislike them either way it helps ratings. Rush proved this formula successful a long time ago.
  9. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,174 Messages
    2,378 Likes Received
    What a joke of a comment. Rush would have to speak in one-syllable words and show pictures for Steven A. Smith to comprehend half what he said.
  10. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    I wouldn't answer his calls either. I can't stand the man.
  11. birdwells1

birdwells1 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,392 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    You're so passionate about Stephen a. It makes me believe there's something else to this. I never compared Stephen or Skip to Rush I just said that they're using his formula which is shock and controversy sales.
  12. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

4,827 Messages
    1,598 Likes Received
    Wait, some of you are legit upset about what these two do on a daily basis?