1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys/Bengals prediction time

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Joe Realist, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,799 Messages
    376 Likes Received
    Cincy 34
    Cowboys 3

Romo:3int's
  2. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    lol What?

I agree with the final though.
  3. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,190 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    Na man, I got an even better one. Cincy 45 Cowboys 2. Romo - 7 interceptions!! 5 for touchdowns!!
  4. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

2,799 Messages
    376 Likes Received
    I could see it happening!
  5. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,409 Messages
    2,133 Likes Received
    Too many injuries and an incompetent head coach.

17-14 Bengals.
  6. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I honestly am surprised by how many fans are pessimistic about your chances. Someone said it best earlier, the Bengals are a middle of the pack team, just like the Cowboys. I guess the difference in my mind is that the Bengals are consistent on being middle of the pack, but you all have enough talent to be a little more than that. I did think that Bryant was getting his head on right, and you guys will be playing a better brand of football the next few weeks. I don't know it will be enough to beat Pittsburgh, but definitely it's enough to beat Cincinnati.
  7. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,985 Messages
    387 Likes Received
    You don't follow Cowboy football like we do so I wouldn't expect you to understand why some of us are pessimistic about this current group.
  8. FanSince61

FanSince61 Thanks for the memories Dandy

865 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    24-17 Bengals
  9. SkinsFan28

SkinsFan28 Active Member

1,015 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I'm a Skins fan, I understand how easy it is to get down on a fan's own team, and following your current group, I get that fans could see them losing, but some of the scores are ridiculous. Trust me I hope they are right though
  10. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,860 Messages
    7,258 Likes Received
    Bengals 28
    Cowboys 19
  11. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,985 Messages
    387 Likes Received
  12. 30yrheel

30yrheel Well-Known Member

2,528 Messages
    86 Likes Received
    bungels by at least 10
  13. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Not at all. However you need to cope with it is fine. Id just assume spewing the same slanderous garbage would get monontonous. Everyone is fully aware of the 16 years of troubles but not everyone feels the need to vent about it in every thread. Its not all peachy but there is really no need to insult fellow Cowboy fans that dont share your negative opinions. I am new here, so its especially telling that in my month of posting here that I am familier with your username and your tendancy to quote anyone that has a slightest bit of optimism and doesnt share your views. Then you attempt to say some clever and post that emoticon of the guy slamming his head into the wall.
    Whatever works man. I imagine we all have the same goal in mind, just different directions on how to get there.
  14. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

36,731 Messages
    3,423 Likes Received
    Well they've won 4 st8 and we have won 3 of 4. They haven't beaten but one winning team. We've beaten one winning team and one 6-6 team.

Whoever has the most turnovers will likely lose.
  15. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Pretty much. I bet vegas is having a hard time predicting this one. Almost no score would shock me.
  16. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

549 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    Bengals 38
    Boys 27
    JG will once again be outcoached in the first half and I see a 14-3 haltime score and us playing sandlot catch up in the 2nd half as usual. Bengals obtain at lease 150 yards on the ground and open their run game at will since they have to be licking their chops after looking at our run D against the Egls. I just don't think we're going to have enough possession time to score enough points to win this game. Also in order to win we must win the turnover battle by +2 and limit total penalties to 5 for the total game. I don't think we have done both in one game this year. We'll definitely need some significant breaks to win.
    I know our offense looked good for the first time last week but that was against a terrible defense/team and our defense has no leadership, continuity or consistensy. I think Ryan has no clue and it's starting to show.
  17. TTexasTT

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    I really hope the trend of falling behind early will stop. Its nice to have made adjustments for the second half but jeez, enough already.
  18. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

5,760 Messages
    831 Likes Received
    I think that they will sack Tony early which isn't good - he needs to play with confidence as in game 1 or last week.
  19. MartinRamone

MartinRamone Well-Known Member

1,470 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    Close game. I guess it will be around 27-24 for Cowboys.
  20. thebigeasy88

thebigeasy88 Member

272 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    Either we show up or it's 2013 time.

38-10 'boys.

Demarco goes for 2 scores and a buck fifty.