1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys-Colts Video?

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by The Fonz, Nov 20, 2006.

1. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Anyon has upload the game yet? I missed most of it yesterday. I would love to watch it again
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
  4. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

15,279 Messages
    951 Likes Received
  5. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,484 Messages
    470 Likes Received
  6. AdamJT13

15,279 Messages
    951 Likes Received
  7. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Can plenty of people download and seed this? My VCR malfunctioned yesterday. :eek::
  8. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

1,376 Messages
    5 Likes Received
  9. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

15,105 Messages
    2,477 Likes Received
    Great video. Maybe owens will watch it and see Fassano catch a perfectly thrown ball.:D
  10. AdamJT13

15,279 Messages
    951 Likes Received
    It wasn't mine. The credit goes to Decleater101.

I found it odd that Burnett's interception wasn't on it, and the constant fades make it not so good for splitting it into certain plays. But as a video to watch just for fun, it's good.
  11. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,161 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hmm. No highlight of the Burnett INT. Anyone have a clip of this? My father missed it and I wanted to show him? Help
  12. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sometimes the fades are by design... helps prevent other novice video makers from simply reusing your own highlight footage and dropping the entire section of clips into their video without having to re-edit it. Although, he does have a few fades that happen DURING the action shots.

Decleater101 has very limited bandwidth... I'm gonna download his video from his site and re-upload it to a free host so we don't use up his bandwidth.

I'll post a link to the free host download once I get it uploaded.
  13. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Hey tek man whats up. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I forgot to program your cell into my phone and I got to the stadium and all I could remember is that you were in section 17.

Anyway, you picked a great game to go to, the stadium was great yesterday and the game was super.
  14. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here's the download link for Decleater101's highlight video of the Colt's game:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dbqd3z

Please use this link to download the video so we don't use up his bandwidth.
  15. TEK2000

TEK2000 New Member

2,152 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh man I was SOOOO happy to be there and I had an awesome time. It worked out great for me because the guy 2 rows in front of me stood up most of the whole game so I didn't have to worry about ticking people off with me standing the whole time.

I could barely talk when I got out of there and I tried to get a 9 and 1 chant going as we walked outta the stadium.

Talk about a HUGE win and I was so happy to be there. My grandmother was there with me and now she's asking me to make a DVD of the game for her. HAHA

I'll meet up with you at some point man.. maybe next season bro!
  16. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,510 Messages
    1,951 Likes Received
    I'm getting a "Port 6881 is blacklisted" error. Anyone else? God I hate technology.