1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys continue soft stretch vs. Browns

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Gryphon, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,389 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    (Sports Network) - The schedule makers were very kind to the Dallas Cowboys, giving them three straight and five of six home games from Nov. 18 through Dec. 23.

Whether Dallas takes advantage or not remains to be seen.

The Cowboys have a full head of steam entering Sunday's matchup with the Cleveland Browns, and will try to build on an upcoming soft schedule. They got themselves back into the playoff mix with last week's 38-23 win at Philadelphia and heated up the NFC East race.

LINK FOR THE REST OF ARTICLE: http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/...etwork&page=nfl/news/newstest.aspx?id=4543213
  2. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

3,263 Messages
    537 Likes Received
    Cross your fingers.
  3. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,366 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Yup, just what I want the Browns to hear all week, how soft they are. Probably come out and play their best game in five years.
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    So were they *******s for the beginning of the season?
  5. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was my first thought too. :lmao2:
  6. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    me too. What a joke of an article.
  7. cowboys2233

4,366 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Right? We had the toughest schedule in the entire NFL, and most of those games were on the road. How again have the schedule makers been so kind?

No matter, that tough schedule will serve us well. The FIRE and PRESSURE of those games has turned this team into steel!

Or a nice sparkly diamond.
  8. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,048 Messages
    1,241 Likes Received
    This article is the preamble to poo-poo any Cowboy wins over the next month or so. They won't get any credit until they beat teams like the Steelers and Saints.
  9. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yup.

Won't bother me too much if we win enough of them to hold first place in the lEast when the regular season ends. Seattle in 2006 and Chicago in 2005 both had the easiest, or 2nd easiest, schedules of any team those years and I haven't heard any of their fans apologizing for getting to the Super Bowls those years.

Put Auburn on our schedule as a regular season game and I'll take the W.
  10. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,667 Messages
    1,486 Likes Received
    There is no such thing as a soft stretch in the NFL.
  11. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Or the Stealers every year
  12. cowboys2233

4,366 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    Yup, I just want to see this team in the playoffs, in any way, shape or form. Wait, I think I'll treat the next seven games of the season as playoff games, since they are all essentially must win games! We get to watch the playoffs now, so many of those other teams (49ers, Falcons, Packers) have to wait another seven weeks! How lucky are we?!!?
  13. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,171 Messages
    2,344 Likes Received
    Six of the first nine on the road? The schedule makers did Dallas no favors.

Although, it is nice not having to go to New York, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Baltimore, or Chicago in the cold weather.