1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Cowboys Fans > Jerry Jones

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Dallas Cowboys, Nov 20, 2013.

1. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,580 Messages
    1,702 Likes Received
    It must be Stephen, another sibling or a grandchild. Can't be anybody else.
  2. Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys Well-Known Member

566 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    I think we all realize this. It's like saying American voters will elect a third party candidate. As great as that would be for our short comings as a country, it ain't gonna happen. But we can entertain wishful thinking knowing very well what it is.
  3. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    Jerry Knows Football. I am seriously afraid of you "boyszfanforeva" that's a funny name and you wantr to boycott your team? lol mad?
  4. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

8,010 Messages
    2,879 Likes Received
    My first thought was Charlotte's husband.
  5. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    Just for the record I find it pretty weird that a Cowbioys fan gets off on bashing a Cowboys Fan who supports his team. Like I said Jerry is in the cameras face enough to make fun of him and watch him open mouth and insert foot but he still maintains a NFL quality that competes for a title year in year out. This thread if full of so called fans who bash our teams owner that had his team playing for the playoffs the last few years and if this team goes .500 the last six games will be in the playoffs. Some of "us" grew up on Lombardis and are spoiled brats now that your becoming young adults.
  6. Dallas Cowboys

566 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    It's not about boycotting the team. It's about boycotting a single game to protest Jerry's grip on the GM entitlement. This franchise was here before Mr. Jones and it will be here long after that. The man has to respect how his fan base wishes to terminate his role as GM.
  7. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    I'm sure you can pick up a box of Dallas Cowboys Facial Tissues. They are in a silver box with a big star on the side. Jerry sells them now online for fans like you. $11.95 a box...or $30.00 at AT&T Stadium.........what a deal.
  8. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

4,600 Messages
    999 Likes Received
    I haven't bought any cowboys stuff in a few years now. I wont buy anything until they at least make the playoffs 3 years in a row. Not including this year.
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  9. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,580 Messages
    1,702 Likes Received
    Really?

You must be confused with a Patriots fan website.
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  10. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,037 Messages
    4,844 Likes Received
    I'm on one too, but is haven't set strict parameters in what it would take to end it.

I almost broke it this year to buy a Sean Lee jersey but came to my senses in the nick of time!

:D
    StarBoyz83 likes this.
  11. stasheroo

22,037 Messages
    4,844 Likes Received
    'Confused' certainly seems to be an apt description...
  12. BoysFan4ever

8,010 Messages
    2,879 Likes Received
    Why would I be mad? Silly.

I have no need to boycott the team. He gets none of my money. I don't go to games or buy Cowboys gear.

I do have a slight rooting interest in other teams but not to the point of liking them over the Cowboys.
  13. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,649 Messages
    929 Likes Received
    Huh? So the fact that we're upset about how inept this team has been is really about that fact that we're jealous of Jones' job? Or that we haven't worked hard enough ourselves and need to go pound sheetrock? What the heck are you even trying to say?
  14. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    You boycotters know Jack about boycotts. Your online right now helping the team by your support. You watch every Cowboys game on television and jerry takes the tv ratings money thank you. Advertisers know how many fans are around every site online everything Cowboys Jerry has his finger in the pie. And it is because of you whether you mean to help him or not. The only thing I can suggest to help the people that don't want to support Jerry and his family is to totally give up anything Cowboys and football in general. Because don't forget Jerry licks his finger 31 other times every day when anything NFL rings the register.
  15. RXP

RXP Well-Known Member

3,580 Messages
    1,702 Likes Received
    Thanks.

Now I have this image in my mind that I may never get rid of.

YUCK!!
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  16. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

6,481 Messages
    1,288 Likes Received
    Really? Enlighten us on that economic pipeline to Jerry, that would be interesting.
  17. Dallas Cowboys

566 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    Sending a message to Jerry by boycotting a single game wouldn't be complete abandonment of your team as you suggest. Interventions are an effort to help a friend who perhaps cant see his self destructive behavior. Does that make us less than a friend. Protesting in the streets of DC when we disagree with our government doesn't make us less than American. On the contrary it makes us best of friends, as patriotic as they come, and die hard cowboys fans. I'm going on 40 years as a fan.
    BoysFan4ever and cowboys2233 like this.
  18. BoysFan4ever

8,010 Messages
    2,879 Likes Received
    I'll bite too. Waiting with you.
  19. stasheroo

22,037 Messages
    4,844 Likes Received
    Make that three of us.

This comedy routine is hilarious!

:D
  20. BoysFan4ever

8,010 Messages
    2,879 Likes Received
    Hey I do know Jack! He's one of my best pals.