Cowboys now 80-1 to win SuperBowl so I bet it

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by bula, Nov 9, 2012.

1. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

6,178 Messages
    2,028 Likes Received
    Waste of money you never bet on this lame team!! Unless your betting against them you can bank it almost every time.
  2. mmillman

mmillman Well-Known Member

2,153 Messages
    33 Likes Received

Dallas has trouble on the offensive line. If they were even to magically able to make the playoffs they would get killed by the better Dlines and better coaching.
  3. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

4,199 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    If Tony Romo is injured against Philly, I would like your odds!
  4. bula

bula Member

178 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Cowboys now 1 game back in loss column and own tiebreak with Giants. Also have a MUCH MUCH MUCH easier schedule the rest of the way.

Tick tock tick tock.
  5. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

10,517 Messages
    1,868 Likes Received
    We have the edge on the tiebreaker now. But we don't own it. Still have 3 division games left.
  6. bula

bula Member

178 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Odds dropped from 80-1 to 33-1 now after the Philly win.
  7. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,396 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You would think people would be focused on the Cowboys winning their next game and not finding a new way to embarass the fan base rather than focusing on getting to the playoffs or more unlikely to the SB.
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

84,822 Messages
    7,661 Likes Received
    As long as the Cowboys are thinking only of the next game then great. Hard part is we also have to look a bit ahead to Washington since it will be a short week going into Thanksgiving.
  9. bula

bula Member

178 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    You would think people would take time to read the original post saying this is NOT about saying the cowboys are going to the superbowl let alone the playoffs. Its about gambling odds which at 80-1 was a FANTASTIC risk/reward bet given the dynamics of the division and the NYG remaining schedule.
  10. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,396 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I agree in principle, but the Cowboys need to narrow their focus to winning their individual battles play by play, not game by game. They have too many penalties, no home field advantage, too many turnovers and too few points to be competitive game to game.

Basically we have not seen any fundamental change to their play from last year - Win, Lose, Win, Lose, Win, Lose, Lose, Win does not get you into the playoffs.
  11. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,396 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Don't even know why this was posted. Everytime the Cowboys win a game, here comes the playoffs or superbowl posts.
  12. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

84,822 Messages
    7,661 Likes Received
    I agree I think it is not just game by game but within the game knowing every series counts you need to almost take on a playoff mindset. For the coaches what makes this week a bit harder is you also have another game coming on a short week so in putting in a game plan they also have to put some attention on the skins. Now you go out win both games you get 11 days off to get ready to make a final run.
  13. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,396 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Agreed.
  14. bula

bula Member

178 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Again you are missing the point. This thread has NOTHING to do with how the Cowboys are "focused", how they are playing, analysis of home field, yada yada.

Its about BETTING odds ONLY. Please dont make it about something totally unrelated.
  15. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,396 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Next week the odds may be 120-1 if they lose. Will you make the same post? My comments apply to ANY of the posts suggesting the Cowboys will make the playoff or going to the SB.
  16. bula

bula Member

178 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Posted this thread right after the Atlanta game loss. Since then the Boys are 5-1. Im STILL not saying they win the SB but im saying its a decent bet. Surely you'd join me now and put $20 down to win $1620 right???

Of course you cant get 80-1. Maybe 13-1 or so now.